Any providers out there offer fart fetish

Any providers out there ever cater to fart fetishes like what's on fartfantasy.com ie: tuma while farting? Or farting during greek?
Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post a reply.
.....and to think there still is some in Hobbyland who think my fetish is quirky!
Hmm.farting isn't something I can just "do" but hey everyone has things they like more than others. Interesting but not repulsive.😁
Any providers out there ever cater to fart fetishes like what's on fartfantasy.com ie: tuma while farting? Or farting during greek? Originally Posted by Raptorman85
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get request filled
I love to make a woman queef for some reason it makes me cum faster. I have been looking for a provider to give me a Dutch oven.
Take this along on your next appointment:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get request filled Originally Posted by Fancylady
The same old answer...
I love to make a woman queef for some reason it makes me cum faster. I have been looking for a provider to give me a Dutch oven. Originally Posted by Banger82
Thanks, you give me the illusion of normalcy!
A nice amount of Taco Bell can get me going. Or enough Caribbean food (Jamaican, Cuban, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Haitian etc) .
Gets me plenty farty without feeling like I gotta #2.
A nice amount of Taco Bell can get me going. Or enough Caribbean food (Jamaican, Cuban, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Haitian etc) .
Gets me plenty farty without feeling like I gotta #2. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Not likely you will get to Tulsa but if you do, cancel the above cuisine choices!
Lol I've never considered Tulsa (or OKC) before hmmm. What are the food choices like there?
Lol I've never considered Tulsa (or OKC) before hmmm. What are the food choices like there? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Way too tilted toward what you mentioned above, unfortunately!
The same old answer... Originally Posted by crashkopf
I'm not being hateful speaking the truth about professionals.People want to sugar coat business and professionals..Take professional to taco bell or beans or white castle request will be fulfil
Way too tilted toward what you mentioned above, unfortunately! Originally Posted by Solemate62
That's a good thing if there are some Tulsa guys who like ladies' farts lol.