Starting the day with a morning appointment...

Maybe its just me, but does anyone ever wish they could find a lady or 2 for an early morning appointment to just show up at your place, and get your day started right? Like 3 days a week. LOL Damn, that would be nice....

Anyone else like to start their day right like that?

Cheers
I love early morning appointments. There's nothing better than putting a smile on someone's face and knowing that they will be thinking about me all day with that same grin.
Early morning appts are my preference. Just hard to get apps in the am. It really gets the day going.
What's stopping you? Surely there are at least a few ladies who are early risers.

Maybe its just me, but does anyone ever wish they could find a lady or 2 for an early morning appointment to just show up at your place, and get your day started right?
Early morning appts are my preference. Just hard to get apps in the am. It really gets the day going. Originally Posted by OldGent
Absolutely my preference, wake up in need every morning, as my day progresses everyday life begins to set in. Once upon a time had one locally and one who toured, both did outcalls to my home. Coffee pot was automatic, door unlocked.......first cup was always special. Hearing that door open, clink of the cup, knew what was on the way.
Absolutely my preference, wake up in need every morning, as my day progresses everyday life begins to set in. Once upon a time had one locally and one who toured, both did outcalls to my home. Coffee pot was automatic, door unlocked.......first cup was always special. Hearing that door open, clink of the cup, knew what was on the way. Originally Posted by holmes50
I have that all the time, here in Houma.

I have a few regulars that come in early, we have a coffee and talk then we retire to more pleasantries
I see a provider a couple of times a month at 6:15 am. Perfect time!!!
I used to have a regular that's incall was on my way to work. At least twice a month I would stop by on my way to work and at least get a nice bbbjnqns. Most mornings I would at least bring her a cup of coffee and would offer to bring breakfast. It was a nice convince and a great way to start the day.
I'm up early in the morning! Sounds fun!