Trend Toward Outcalls

Has anyone noticed what seems to be an upward trend in "outcall only" ads recently? I know I'm seeing more of it on BP, and it's somewhat bothersome as I can't really do outcall unless I want to pay for a room every time.

Thoughts?
  • ron32
  • 10-30-2016, 08:27 AM
I've seen a slight uptick in that as well. No way would I ever bring a BP or CL ho back to my place. Not going to pay for a room for an hour either, and then have them ask to stay there and use it or fuck the place up on my dime. My guess is that with the limited number of guys who will host , that sooner or later the chicks will wise up and get a cheap room somewhere and host themselves as they are losing business,
most likely because the police are monitoring the hotels
Actually, it's more of a reversal than a new trend.. used to be primarily outcall only.

You guys just got a bit more spoiled.
I've been getting asked to do it a lot more. I don't outcall unless I've seen the person several times over a long period of time. I have too much gear and I'm a clean freak that needs to control the environment.
Actually, it's more of a reversal than a new trend.. used to be primarily outcall only.

You guys just got a bit more spoiled. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Oh, Id love to be spoiled by a provider but that is a trend that has reversed as well. Not much spoiling going on these days.
I thought bringing a girl to the guys place was more of an SA thing. Or Craigslist. I have invited a few providers to my home years ago. I knew them well. I wouldn't do it again tho.
Given some of the the shit hole, landfill like incalls I've seen over the years, I think its a good trend.
Oh, Id love to be spoiled by a provider but that is a trend that has reversed as well. Not much spoiling going on these days. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Tsk, tsk,
Obviously you're not spending time with the right ladies.
Tsk, tsk,
Obviously you're not spending time with the right ladies.
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks you Ms Obvious

The right ladies are harder and harder to find every day.
I prefer outcall since it's very important for me to be able to control who is coming and going. I'd hate to be at an incall and have the pimp/boyfriend/thug come in to rob me after a few minutes. However, I am starting to see some of the drawbacks to outcalls. It makes it too easy for the girl to learn who you are.
I prefer outcall since it's very important for me to be able to control who is coming and going. I'd hate to be at an incall and have the pimp/boyfriend/thug come in to rob me after a few minutes. However, I am starting to see some of the drawbacks to outcalls. It makes it too easy for the girl to learn who you are. Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
You'd rather the pimp sit in your driveway?
You'd rather the pimp sit in your driveway? Originally Posted by sjomonty
One girl drove herself, which is the best, but probably rare. Otherwise, I haven't seen this happen yet. Now maybe they just park down the street, but whatever. My street is kinda unique in this sense, so I could give a rat's ass if they do that as long as they stay put.
I've had plenty of girls come to my place. It has always worked out better (despite the worry that neighbors will see random girls coming and going). But I've never had an outcall not show whereas incalls sometimes end up "give me 5 more minutes" for hours on end. In addition to not knowing the surroundings let alone the condition of the incall. And if she does NC/NS me, at least I didn't waste gas! I've had girls drive themselves, someone drop them off, take public transportation or walk :-/ and never had an issue.
And my thoughts are that they could give 2 shits about who I am. They're more worried about who Jackson (or Franklin) is!
One girl drove herself, which is the best, but probably rare. Otherwise, I haven't seen this happen yet. Now maybe they just park down the street, but whatever. My street is kinda unique in this sense, so I could give a rat's ass if they do that as long as they stay put. Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
I'd always be concerned that they are also casing the place or that one day cops show up at my door. Bad enough if someone uses their real cell number let alone giving a real address. Personal preference but Id never risk it.