So, what I'm wondering is....

Ladies, Gents. ..

Have you ever had an orgasm so incredibly intense, permeating your entire body that it made you cry?

Not like you see in movies, where they're having this beautiful love making moment. I mean during a hobby date, a f*ck sesh so intense you experience a state of perpetual orgasm and you feel your entire body, mind, and soul cumming so hard you spontaneously start crying and continously cumming uncontrollably?

Holy crap what was that???!!! Im mildly confused and a bit embarrassed.
Had them where i've wondered "Did it rip my Nut out and shoot it in her?"
Hahahahahaha ♡♡♡♡
I've given a few , but the only whole body orgasm in that vein that I've ever received was during a BD session where I firmly entered sub-space and shut the door. I know what you're saying, and it's both embarrassing and amazing at the same time. The come down, at least for me, was fairly intense.
I've given a few , but the only whole body orgasm in that vein that I've ever received was during a BD session where I firmly entered sub-space and shut the door. I know what you're saying, and it's both embarrassing and amazing at the same time. The come down, at least for me, was fairly intense. Originally Posted by TheOtherMan
OH MY... Sub Space Orgasms... I am sure very few have experienced that rush of ...... There is not even a word worthy to describe it..
Ladies, Gents. ..

Have you ever had an orgasm so incredibly intense, permeating your entire body that it made you cry?

Not like you see in movies, where they're having this beautiful love making moment. I mean during a hobby date, a f*ck sesh so intense you experience a state of perpetual orgasm and you feel your entire body, mind, and soul cumming so hard you spontaneously start crying and continously cumming uncontrollably?

Holy crap what was that???!!! Im mildly confused and a bit embarrassed. Originally Posted by GigiGabore
I hope you paid him for his time and left a generous tip!
  • Pmon
  • 10-31-2016, 02:52 AM
Lol....hope I can do that to a lady before my time runs out.
Oh my goodness, I didn't want to leave!!! He's so deliciously yummy!!!

Now I'm spoiled, I had no idea I could be so multi orgasmic.
Swoon!!!
I've given a few , but the only whole body orgasm in that vein that I've ever received was during a BD session where I firmly entered sub-space and shut the door. I know what you're saying, and it's both embarrassing and amazing at the same time. The come down, at least for me, was fairly intense. Originally Posted by TheOtherMan

Tom,
We had some BD fun too! IT was an amazing overnight...I want to share him with all my lady friends so they can experience that level of pleasure ♡♡♡♡
I wanna watch him make others cum like that. Oh my.
OH MY... Sub Space Orgasms... I am sure very few have experienced that rush of ...... There is not even a word worthy to describe it.. Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure

I was at a loss for words to describe what was happening to me! Mmmmm
Excelsior!
state of perpetual orgasm and you feel your entire body, mind, and soul cumming so hard you spontaneously start crying and continously cumming uncontrollably?

Holy crap what was that???!!! Im mildly confused and a bit embarrassed. Originally Posted by GigiGabore
Sounds like a fantastic way to spend a day!