A question for you guys and gals.

If there is a provider's ad that you see, particularly on BP, is it "bad form" to ask if she is BBJ? I know a lot of these chicks specifically put in their ads, "No discussing of sex acts" or some such shit. But, if I can't ask, and I get there and the chick is CBJ. I'm out the fucking door. Shoulda told me in advance.

I know that some of you ladies advertise on BP as well as ECCIE. So your input would be appreciated.

How to handle this one? I normally get at least SOME intel on a chick before diving in, but I'm horny, tired of waiting, and she's in the budget-range, so I'm really thinking of going in blind.
I always ask before I go anywhere. Hate wasting time or gas.
That's the thing Al. If they say that in their ad, they are wanting you to book blindsided. If they gave you their rules of engagement you'd back off. The beauty of this board is, every provider I've communicated with will answer your questions in a PM.

I get that BP is cheaper... Lord do I have a storied history about looking for the bargains as do you. Stick with this board. Know your menu. I NEVER go to a restaurant without knowing what's on the menu.
That's the thing Al. If they say that in their ad, they are wanting you to book blindsided. If they gave you their rules of engagement you'd back off. The beauty of this board is, every provider I've communicated with will answer your questions in a PM.

I get that BP is cheaper... Lord do I have a storied history about looking for the bargains as do you. Stick with this board. Know your menu. I NEVER go to a restaurant without knowing what's on the menu. Originally Posted by joethick
I WOULD just stick with the ECCIE chicks, man. I hear ya. I wish that I could do that.

But no ECCIE chicks are going to be fucking and sucking for $85 - $140 like this chick advertises. I simply do not have $200 and up to blow on pussy right now, but I'm still horny as fuck.

I always ask before I go anywhere. Hate wasting time or gas. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I think that I will ask. Fuck it.

I'm really on the cusp of calling the chick. I think that I will when I get some free time later tonight. Might get a good story out of it if nothing else.
Another fun fact... there are one or two ladies on Eccie who will not accept references from BP girls. So they won't accept Nicolet? Tara Foxx? Terri? Skylar Monroe and others? smh..
Fuck! FUCK!! FUCK!!!!

I was really hoping someone knew something or "took one for the team" already.

DAMMIT! I guess I'm going to have to.

FUCK@!!!

I hate doing that.

http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...to-go/19805028

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879725
Fortune favors the bold,dawg
Always ask i'm always asking for LFK or DFK and SS if no reply move on to the next. Just ask is everything covered or safe they should get the picture
If there is a provider's ad that you see, particularly on BP, is it "bad form" to ask if she is BBJ? I know a lot of these chicks specifically put in their ads, "No discussing of sex acts" or some such shit. But, if I can't ask, and I get there and the chick is CBJ. I'm out the fucking door. Shoulda told me in advance.

I know that some of you ladies advertise on BP as well as ECCIE. So your input would be appreciated.

How to handle this one? I normally get at least SOME intel on a chick before diving in, but I'm horny, tired of waiting, and she's in the budget-range, so I'm really thinking of going in blind. Originally Posted by albundy
I ask them if they're bbbj flat out once I've gotten solid contact. 90% of them either don't answer, (which to me is a no) or say cbj only.
Looks like Al found Peg.
With BP, I always expect a CBJ as the default. Come to think of it, I've only had one BBBJ from a BP girl. I did ask one once while we were sitting around waiting for her friend to show up with the key so we could get in the room. She said she didn't do it because she heard that green stuff can come out of a dude's dick. I would only ask in person if we had some idle time to talk BEFORE I laid down my donation.
if you won't ask, they won't tell ... of course, i don't BP so it's a moot point for me.
Ehhhhh you can (or should) ask if she has reviews. If she says no then guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have like almost 60 though so don't ask me shit other than the when, where and what time lol :-D.
I keep getting her freakin' voicemail. I've tried a bunch of times already. I got a message from another dog on here that tried texting and she never replied. So, she advertises two to three times a day but then doesn't respond to texts or calls?!? Fucking brilliant.
Every provider runs things differently so it just depends. Some providers articulate that they are okay with receiving menu related questions. Personally, I offer two responses depending on if I'm feeling more bratty or amicable. I'll either graciously direct the inquirer to my reviews and also to my website which I invested hours and hours and hours of time and design labor into over the course of a few weeks so he can make his decision on his own time as to whether or not he'd enjoy my company. Or I'll ignore the request, and in a few cases I've put people on my ignore list if they were especially crass.

At times I've found such questions almost insulting. (I guess the question of BBBJ vs CBJ is distinct as some consider BBBJ to be required for an experience to properly be considered GFE.) My thinking is that if someone needs a hard Y/N to "Do you do [blah blah blah]" is he really ready to book? Meaning has he down his research? If that one little action will be the reason why someone doesn't want to see me, then he's not ready to book with me. And it's probably best that we don't meet at that moment in time. Another reasons why I don't do it is that I refuse to provide exclusive and on demand free jerk off fodder to someone who may not even be serious. But more importantly, it just reminds me of something LE does to set people up. There was that situation only a few weeks ago where a client was flipped and his formerly legitimate account on a verification site was compromised.