Needing a mans perspective

I was wondering on a mans point of view if there are any kind of reservations you may have about seeing a provider new to the area? Is this a little nit out of most comfort zones?

Thank You

Bella
Any newbie male or female gets looked at with reservations until they have a little reputation built up. Leo has kept Mobile and Baldwin county hot for years. Seems they like easy targets instead of going after real criminals. Also remember this is election season and Leo is wanting to make a name for himself to get reelected. It is justified to be cautious at the moment.

Also a new provider getting a review from someone with only one review doesn't help much. This scam has been run before from Leo. They set up a new provider account and have a couple guys review her with all the accounts being new. Someone that doesn't' look at the dates and history will say well this girl has a couple reviews, not realizing they are being set up.

Reputation will cum it just takes patience my dear.
I disabled my first couple of accounts due to personal reasons but my most recent account was jammnj251. I wasn't even thinking about that when I reviewed Bella . I'm not a newbie by any means I just tend to step away periodically. She is a super sweet girl though.
I'd be more worried about why the guys changing accounts and names. Sure would make things cooler if one or two of us verified dawgs knew who you really were.
Thank you so much for the insight and I totally understand and the Leo. I understand it from both sides completely which is a huge reason I will not advertise it on bp. Well that and I am a different quality girl for sure but that is a set up for disaster advertising there. Thank you gentlemen
Backpage isn't all so bad. It's just another Avenue of advertising. You just have to post ads smarter there. It does depend moreso on the area though.
  • Pmon
  • 11-08-2016, 06:52 AM
If you're on here, I have very few reservations.
I'd be more worried about why the guys changing accounts and names. Sure would make things cooler if one or two of us verified dawgs knew who you really were. Originally Posted by gimme_that

I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to know who he is in RL, however I can vouch that I've seen him and known him for a while all the way back to when I was a dancer at Diamonds and The Candy Store. And Bella. ... well her and I have become very close lately lol
And hopefully again soon!!
People usually change names to hide some messed up Savage stuff they usually did. We all need a new start......

I wasn't asking for his real life info......just his most viable eccie name. He said he disabled many accounts in route to getting this one.......
Coming to the party late here, OP, but I think every experienced hobbyist, if they are being honest, has reservations. But most have become experienced by learning to mitigate those reservations by doing research, having backchannel conversations, gut instinct etc. It all adds up and in some cases yields a red light and sometimes a green light.

I won't presuppose anyone would be interested in hearing my own paradigm for getting to a green light but it has worked well for many years. My advice to you would be to be true to who you are, do the right things in the right way at the right time and you'll be fine.

All the best.