What's up with Tiffanyscock?

Arrange a meet today at 4 PM (said she got off work at 3 PM) via text to grab a bite, chat and discuss what next. Get a text around 1 that she's off early, not hungry, can we meet at my place. About 40 minutes later I get a text that she was pulled over and going to jail. Then 10-15 minutes later my phone starts ringing from her number (if it is her number). I'd steer clear!
Arrange a meet today at 4 PM (said she got off work at 3 PM) via text to grab a bite, chat and discuss what next. Get a text around 1 that she's off early, not hungry, can we meet at my place. About 40 minutes later I get a text that she was pulled over and going to jail. Then 10-15 minutes later my phone starts ringing from her number (913-216-8781 ... if it is her number). I'd steer clear!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=34903 1
Arrange a meet today at 4 PM (said she got off work at 3 PM) via text to grab a bite, chat and discuss what next. Get a text around 1 that she's off early, not hungry, can we meet at my place. About 40 minutes later I get a text that she was pulled over and going to jail. Then 10-15 minutes later my phone starts ringing from her number (if it is her number). I'd steer clear! Originally Posted by guy4funtimes
If she was pulled over and she had an outstanding warrant, even for just speeding, she would have been taken in for booking.

Just saying, don't skip court if you have a traffic ticket. They will issue a bench warrant for you. When they find you, you will probably be taken straight to jail to post your bond. The phone ringing from her number could have been her seeking bail money.

Just another way to think about this.

JR
I had something similar happen a few years ago but no call back until the weekend was over. The moral of my story is don't text and drive in front of cops especially with traffic warrants.
Moved from Independent Provider Reviews.
Moved from Alerts.
Threads merged.
Arrange a meet today at 4 PM (said she got off work at 3 PM) via text to grab a bite, chat and discuss what next. Get a text around 1 that she's off early, not hungry, can we meet at my place. About 40 minutes later I get a text that she was pulled over and going to jail. Then 10-15 minutes later my phone starts ringing from her number (913-216-8781 ... if it is her number). I'd steer clear!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=349031 Originally Posted by guy4funtimes
It definitely is her number......
I suspect this was all a grand hustle to get paid without having to to do the work. Next step was for you to go drop the money off to her "friend" who would come and get her out.
I agree with lolipoplover cause she (if it is a she) texted a few hours later bitching that I hadn't picked up the phone when she called, that the cop would have let her off if I had. This was her last text: "I'm out but u didn't even pick up when I called u ... the cop would of let me go ... fact is I was 15min from the address u gave me I could of not went to jail ... And now I'm have no money cuz I had to bond out ... And my car is towed" What cop let's someone off by calling a guy she's never met? Look out guys ... this has SCAM written all over it!
Shouldn't ECCIE shut down her account before someone gets scammed? (I put in a warning on it, but still there.) And why was this moved from ALERTS to COED Discussion? If this isn't an ALERT, what is?
Why was this moved from ALERTS to COED Discussion? If a scam isn't an ALERT, what is?
The definition of an alert is posted at the top of that forum. It reads:

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

A "scam" is not an alert. A "scam" is general FYI information as classified by the ownership and admin staff from the very beginning.

This information is valuable, but does not rise to the level of an alert.

If there are issues with control of Tiffany's account, the appropriate action will be taken.
Shouldn't ECCIE shut down her account before someone gets scammed? (I put in a warning on it, but still there.) And why was this moved from ALERTS to COED Discussion? If this isn't an ALERT, what is? Originally Posted by guy4funtimes
Should eccie shut down her account because of your post? Why is this not an alert?

Look at it this way:

"You come off like a stalker with an agenda."

Based on that statement alone, written by an anonymous person on the internet, you should be banned for life from eccie.

We good with that?

The phone ringing from her number could have been her seeking bail money.
Just another way to think about this.
JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Quite the pessimist are you JR?
Another way to think about it is that she signed off on the new ticket, and she was let go on a signature for the old ticket, and she was calling to reschedule.
Seriously why are folks speculating and slamming a gal for a schedule problem. Granted an unusual schedule problem, but it appears she was upfront about it.
The gal has current nice reviews from several long time respected board members.
Quite the pessimist are you JR?
Another way to think about it is that she signed off on the new ticket, and she was let go on a signature for the old ticket, and she was calling to reschedule.
Seriously why are folks speculating and slamming a gal for a schedule problem. Granted an unusual schedule problem, but it appears she was upfront about it.
The gal has current nice reviews from several long time respected board members. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter