Permission2Look and Dorian Gray are the same person

Ok. Enough is enough.

I posted a clue in this thread about a certain gent that has two accounts...but now that he's starting threads and responding to himself ...well...it's just creepy.

Permission2Look and Dorian Gray are the same person.
Thanks for doing your part in keeping us all safe.

However, and lord knows I am not trying to play devil's advocate here, but DG has been around since the ASPD days. I feel like if he truly had a shandle, or even multiple shandles, it would have been found out by now?

Secondly, have you contacted the mods with your suspicions? If you have proof, you can send it to them and they are *supposed* to investigate it.

Thirdly, whilst I don't always agree with his posting style, do agree that he can be unnecessarily rude, and has on occasion, even come after me personally, I don't really feel that DG is one of the biggest issues on this board.

Has he done something to make you feel he warrants an actual threat to people?
Interesting
This should be fun...
Ok. Enough is enough.

I posted a clue in this thread about a certain gent that has two accounts...but now that he's starting threads and responding to himself ...well...it's just creepy.

Permission2Look and Dorian Gray are the same person. Originally Posted by Eden Courtesans

So we got another case of a guy talking to himself..say it ain't so:

So I guess Permission2Look, Dorian Gray, and PaulWalker / paul walker are all the same people?
Going to grab my popcorn.....
So we got another case of a guy talking to himself..say it ain't so:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I've always heard that you're not crazy if you talk to yourself. You're crazy once you answer yourself.

Me: SELF!

Me: Huh?
Thanks for doing your part in keeping us all safe.

However, and lord knows I am not trying to play devil's advocate here, but DG has been around since the ASPD days. I feel like if he truly had a shandle, or even multiple shandles, it would have been found out by now?

Secondly, have you contacted the mods with your suspicions? If you have proof, you can send it to them and they are *supposed* to investigate it.

Thirdly, whilst I don't always agree with his posting style, do agree that he can be unnecessarily rude, and has on occasion, even come after me personally, I don't really feel that DG is one of the biggest issues on this board.

Has he done something to make you feel he warrants an actual threat to people? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
He used the same phone number and is the same guy with matching description that showed up via both eccie accounts. It took over two years to figure this out.
I'll defer to eccie staff to chime in on if they were aware of this by me and/or others.

This is not an alert and I made no suggestion that he was a threat to anyone.
It is an observation that I am sharing with the community.

Some ladies may find value in knowing this when deciding to meet with him.
Some eccie members may find value in knowing this when deciding to participate in his discussion topics.
It has been long known that Permission2Look is a second handle.
Has anyone ever started a "general" second handle thread?
Has anyone ever started a "general" second handle thread? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
i maintain a matrix of Posers, Pimps, and Mandels

(started two threads)

btw VoH.....DG had and has numerous accounts

This is no surprise.

And this thread not nearly as funny as when mona outed him as LOTO

but thanks to the op for going public
The are defiantly not the same person. Lmao
  • cr76
  • 11-21-2016, 01:46 PM
This isn't the first time this has happened : one guy accused Dorian Grey and Wakeup of being the same person