Here's to the younger men

I wanna give a shout out to all the younger men who have paid me a visit in the past few weeks.

Your search for the perfect "Mrs. Robinson" moment has made this older woman start breaking out in pimples again! Yeah, sweat does that to you!

So thanks for showing up with your tented pants that couldn't disguise your desire, your wide-open eyes that couldn't hide your delight and your enormous loads of...testosterone. You made me wanna bounce a fifty-cent piece off every hard part of you!

Your willingness to step outside the box and learn with me shows a level of eroticism that will carry you far in pleasing the women that will come after me.

Until we do all that stuff again...

Candice
For the young uns that aren't familiar with the "Mrs Robinson" reference...lol

https://youtu.be/CiiCEAuldy4
I am jealous. I am a bit if a cougar
You realize that a cougar is an older woman that preys on younger men, right?
Completely forget that even if they're in their 30s, they probably don't know who the hell Mrs. Robinson is! Derp!
You realize that a cougar is an older woman that preys on younger men, right? Originally Posted by dunrexx
Prey has such a negative connotation! Pedophiles PREY! Trust me, older women love younger men as much as older men love younger women! And the younger men love the skills that an older woman can put on them. They are gobsmacked!
  • Cleo
  • 11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Prey has such a negative connotation! Pedophiles PREY! Originally Posted by seductrix4u
Oh Gawd!!! "Prey" fits in his post. Let's quit with the "PC" nonsense. We're intelligent human beings and can discern innocuous, harmless statements without taking them to the extreme. Go to the mirror, check and see if your eyes are in the front of your head or on the side. If in the front, you are a predator. If on the side, you are prey. This FACT is irrefutable.
Oh Gawd!!! "Prey" fits in his post. Let's quit with the "PC" nonsense. We're intelligent human beings and can discern innocuous, harmless statements without taking them to the extreme. Go to the mirror, check and see if your eyes are in the front of your head or on the side. If in the front, you are a predator. If on the side, you are prey. This FACT is irrefutable. Originally Posted by Cleo
So if I'm swimming in the ocean with a shark, I'm the predator and he is the prey, right ? Got it, nothing to worry about then ☺:-)

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...Dqgi6g63tXM%3A
Oh Gawd!!! "Prey" fits in his post. Let's quit with the "PC" nonsense. We're intelligent human beings and can discern innocuous, harmless statements without taking them to the extreme. Go to the mirror, check and see if your eyes are in the front of your head or on the side. If in the front, you are a predator. If on the side, you are prey. This FACT is irrefutable. Originally Posted by Cleo
Well, bless your heart. You just taught me something I didn't know today. I thank you. The board thanks you. Wisdom flows from the fount. Go to the mirror. Check to see if the reflection of Albert Einstein is staring back at you because with your superlative fact-spouting, it should be!
I am jealous. I am a bit if a cougar Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
Good for you, sugar. Hope you like their tented pants as much as I do!
So if I'm swimming in the ocean with a shark, I'm the predator and he is the prey, right ? Got it, nothing to worry about then ☺:-) Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
I just want to know why the fish restaurants here in midwest never have shark on menu.
Prey has such a negative connotation! Originally Posted by seductrix4u
What if he said that cougars "pray" for younger men?
I just want to know why the fish restaurants here in midwest never have shark on menu. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Difficult to prepare and generally doesn't taste very good!!!
  • Cleo
  • 11-23-2016, 12:24 AM
So if I'm swimming in the ocean with a shark, I'm the predator and he is the prey, right ? Got it, nothing to worry about then ☺:-) Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
Thanks for catching my faux pas wood. 😃 What I should have said was eyes facing forward. In any event, my point remains the same. "Prey" fits in his post and doesn't come off as negative.
Holy hell, I was using the term "prey" to continue with the cougar analogy. One could also say a cougar is on the prowl for younger men. It doesn't mean they are hunting hapless youth. As someone who has been with a woman 30 years my senior, I very much understand the pleasure of an experienced partner. The point of my post was that straight men should restrain from calling themselves cougars.

And before I start another debate about assuming orientation and/or gender identity, I first checked his profile, saw he was a man, and saw that he has a history of visiting female providers. And if he is bi, and/or has a fluid gender identity, and does court (is that a better word?) younger men, than forgive my presumption.

I thought we were just having fun here :/

Thanks, Cleo, for seeing a simple observation for what it is. Now let's get back to talking about some hot May-December fun!