I can't give my donation away today

Man I had an appointment this morning at 8:30 and it was a no show. Then I have tried contacting two other lovely providers, but crickets. I just can't give my donation away today. Oh well I guess I should be glad to save it. Must be the holiday, but ads were posted and in the Short Notice area too, but I guess I was too late. Just not in the cards for me today.
Nice pleAD. Hope it works!
Cancels and ncns suck for that. Trying to get a make up or plan b anymore just doesn't work out like it used to. Good luck to ya sir.
Lotsa that going on - SUCKS (in a Bad Way!!)
Thanks for the sympathy gentleman. I actually did receive some communication back from one provider, it was just about 2 hours later. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
good luck. there are lots of great providers out there, but sadly there are also lots of providers who do this every day.
There is a potential double I would like to do Sunday morning but can't quite afford. If you want, you can give that flash roll to me and I will put it to good use.
Sorry Mr. Flinde, I was finally able to find (harass) a pretty young girl into taking care of me, so that flash roll as you called it is burned up. Good luck on that double on Sunday. I will probably still be in a food coma on Sunday ha ha. Thanks to the young lady that took care of me =).
Nice pleAD. Hope it works! Originally Posted by CoverMe
TFF!

Had the same issue but then Dirty Blonde Bunny saved me and boy am I glad. Such a sweetheart.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1897339&highlight=
good luck. there are lots of great providers out there, but sadly there are also lots of providers who do this every day. Originally Posted by sms918

Nice fucking default picture
Did you try Catilina77710? I heard you could send her money via PayPal and she would take it.
Did you try Catilina77710? I heard you could send her money via PayPal and she would take it. Originally Posted by SARufus

.....And now I'm going to hell. I hear the company is great!

.....And now I'm going to hell. I hear the company is great! Originally Posted by SA Angel
Omg...lol good one......u "fallen angel" lolol