Hello KITTY

Disclaimer
I use third person-singular and possible accents. As well as prose to hopefully make the story more entertaining. If that is not the ROS you are looking for, then move on…nothing to read here.
Kon'nichiwa

The Mirkman Man (yes I am switching R’s and L’s) was out for another deliver to the land of anime and vibrant colored hair. Ms Kittenfangz was on the list and the The Mirkman Man always delivers.

Quickly responded PM’s established delivery window and delivery in a nice area.

The Mirkman Man was met at the door the by Ms Kittenfangz sporting a plaid school-girl skirt and comfy sweeter, “Come on in…I am leady for youl derively, O Mirkman Man-san”.

Ok…so no more R’s and L’s switch…maybe.

“Please make yourself comfortable” she gestured to the bed, “May I get you a cold beverage?”
“A tasty coke, please”, The Mirkman Man doesn’t drink on the job…normally.
“Of course”, she disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a frosty, sugar and caffeine happiness.
“May I assist you in the removal of your well-tailored and pressed uniform?”
“Indeed” The Mirkman Man responded.

“POP”, “UN-SNAP”, “ZZZIIIPPPP”, “TOSS”

“So I understand, from our Mirkman Man compiled dossier, that you enjoy of the Japanese Anime.”
“Oh yes indeed”, she intoned.
______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________
EDIT--à several anime titles were discussed and exchanged. If you are not into that particular kink, sorry. If you are….ping her or me and we will exchange info on various vides, not just hentia.
______________________________ ______________________________ _________________________
“So are you comfot…” he words were cut short as her mouth was otherwise occupied on devouring the The Mirkman Man’s deliver system.
“Indeed”, The Mirkman Man was impressed with Ms. Kittenfangz voraciousness.
______________________________ ______________________________ _________________________
EDIT--à the following is edited for time and format….However…
The Mirkman Man’s ego, though brass balled as it is, was greatly stoked when….
….”Oh my”, Ms Kittyfangz exclaimed, “This Government approved and sanctioned, manual-applied, safety device is TOO SMALL!!!”
“Indeed” The Mirkman Man responded, head swelling.

The Mirkman Man after the game breakdown, presented by “Indeed” The Mirkman Man delivery service….”We always deliver”.

Location…convenient
Interior Surroundings…Comfortable
Enthusiasm….HIGH
Skilled….Very
Positions…Many
Recommended….A must visit
______________________________ ______________________________ _________________

As the Milkman drove away, he was reminded of an anime quote:
“The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.”
so...did you spill your milk?
  • Mokoa
  • 11-25-2016, 04:46 PM
Not a review.

Moved to the proper forum.
So why did you not do a review, did not know since it was his first or just to be different?

Sam
Mr. Milky, your writing technique sound familiar...