Help, damn pop up ads are back

I kept the damn ads out before, the ones where it say's "hook up" and there is that wet blonde in the white bikini. Last night I inadvertently click on "allow pop ups from eccie," so now that crap is back.

I have ADBlock Plus and Pop Up Controller and that was what hid the ads away, how do I adjust my settings to block them again?
Please, somebody, they are a pain in the ass.
  • Ro
  • 11-28-2016, 04:29 PM
What browser are you using?

If it's chrome go here: chrome://settings/ (If you don't want to click that link, or it doesn't work, click the 3 dots in the top right of Chrome and click Settings.)

From there, click "Show Advanced Settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Under "Privacy" click "Content Settings," scroll until you find "Manage Exceptions" under Pop-ups, and edit it there.

Pretty similar for Firefox. Three bars in the top right > Options > Content > look for Pop-ups > click Exceptions.
Popup Blocker Pro along with uBlock on Chrome browser still working fine for me.

I did hear Adblock flaked out and now takes money for ads
What browser are you using?

If it's chrome go here: chrome://settings/ (If you don't want to click that link, or it doesn't work, click the 3 dots in the top right of Chrome and click Settings.)

From there, click "Show Advanced Settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Under "Privacy" click "Content Settings," scroll until you find "Manage Exceptions" under Pop-ups, and edit it there.

Pretty similar for Firefox. Three bars in the top right > Options > Content > look for Pop-ups > click Exceptions. Originally Posted by Ro
I use firefox

Pretty similar for Firefox. Three bars in the top right > Options > Content > look for Pop-ups > click Exceptions. Originally Posted by Ro

Problem solved, thank you so much Ro, I fucking hated those pop up ads just like I hate when I tell Taco Bell "no onions in my burrito" and they do it anyway, lol