No more private

No more private parties for me..
Had a great run doing it.. But
Not gonna be here for long.. Going to FL soon. I will be throwing a personal party for my birthday.. I will not be emailing anyone.. So if u want to come u must message me..
I will be available again in a few days.. I will miss alot of you as. I have grown to build a great connection with alot of you.. And those who truelly know me.. Know I love deep.. So thanks for being apart of my life.
I wish you safe travels and the best of luck. Happy birthday!
is it going to be like the previous party?
I wish you safe travels and the best of luck. Happy birthday! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Thanks baby
is it going to be like the previous party? Originally Posted by egg585
Nope
Who will,carry the torch??
Legacy, I will miss you.
Legacy, good luck on your new venture and be safe.
I am glad I got to meet you.
Take care, be naughty if you can!��
getting to close to promoting prostitution?

and hanger ons using you as a front person ?
I could use the word..however...sorry bout your parties. I'll. Even home I'm December. Let's start a new traditional particular party. A fucking fun one..lol. xxoo annie
Thanks for the parties Legacy!! I met a lot of great people, and had a blast at each one. Was worth the drive too!!! Sorry I only attended the last three though

Good luck, and enjoy Florida!! I have only been there 51 times. My Dad worked for Disney, so it was easy to visit the fun in the sun!!
Thanks for the parties Legacy!! I met a lot of great people, and had a blast at each one. Was worth the drive too!!! Sorry I only attended the last three though

Good luck, and enjoy Florida!! I have only been there 51 times. My Dad worked for Disney, so it was easy to visit the fun in the sun!! Originally Posted by East Amherst
Well it was a pleasure having you.. Do i have ur email? And if you ever come down look me up.
Yes you do, but I will PM you again to say Goodbye!! The pleasure was all mine.