AHB is back!

Anyone interested message me.
I had a lot of fun there till last January. I hope we can get it back up and going. I like ECCIE, but AHB had it's plusses also.
What's the address?
Not quite the same (diff url too) but it's picking up .
Why not just post the address?
Can we? I don't need any points lol.
I signed up for it, but to get use out of it you need to be verified and it is like pulling teeth to get verified if you haven't seen one of the very few providers that are listed in the Dakotas section so I don't know how much use it will be to me. Guess I will have to stick with ECCIE, TER, and the kindness of strangers. 14 reviews here, 22 on TER, and a board presence for 6 months here and years on TER and yet I must still seem like a cop according to the paranoia over there. SMH
Ok I don't know if my last post made a difference or not, but I just got verified on AHG. Thanks to whoever vouched for me. I guess the squeaky wheel got the grease lol.
Ok I don't know if my last post made a difference or not, but I just got verified on AHG. Thanks to whoever vouched for me. I guess the squeaky wheel got the grease lol. Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23
Certification isn't done just by a member of the opposite sex. I verified (helped) a couple gents, and a couple gents verified me as we had numerous discussions that could prove who we were (discussing ladies).

I was nervous also about becoming verified, but I did. I hope it grows back to what it once was, the Dakota presence was strong on that board...
It is pretty small now, but as you said hopefully it grows. My only concern is that it might be redundant. The same guys and reviews here will be over there as well, and then what is the point. But I will wait and see and hope that it isn't just a carbon copy of information from this site and others.
It used to be quite fun. I only got to enjoy about 6 months before it shut down. There was always some good convo with both the ladies and the gents.
It used to be quite fun. I only got to enjoy about 6 months before it shut down. There was always some good convo with both the ladies and the gents. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
It was great, the convos were plenty, and very friendly there. I think quite a few never made the transition to eccie, so hopefully they come on board also.

I was a member for about a year, loved it more than any other board..
can someone send me the new site address for AHB? pretty please
can someone send me the new site address for AHB? pretty please Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
PM sent
Is this worth it?

I loved AHB, but when it split, most people went their own way. Is there a real community forming, or is it just the ECCIE folk posting in two different spots?

I'm all on board for an AHB revival, but I don't want this to be the TMDHB all over again where it's just the same posts by the same people on two boards.