Who Remembers Old Strip Clubs?

Camalot, Show Palace...Lets see lets go way back The Green Gate, Something on Austin Hiway The Lantern?>>. you remember

http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-a...ntonio-99.html
Peppermint Lounge on San Pedro way back when!
I remember the Show Palace...had a few good times there. There also used to be one across from the airport where the Security Parking is at. I don't remember the name but I remember being a green 21 year old walking in there with the 2 drink minimum you had to pay for given to you right there after you pay to get in.
I think I'll always remember the name Wild Zebra. Lol.
And the never-to-be-forgotten Top of the Strip, home of the hot dogs and potato chips Happy Hour buffet, dancers with Band-Aids on their shaving cuts, and I believe at least one of flinde's ex-wives.
Back when I was just a kid of kink, I used to hit most of these joints....Lamp Post Inn, Dirty Sallys, The Classic Cat down by Austin Highway and Harry Wurzbach, Chez Joey on Austin Highway, The Time Clock ( a totally nude clip joint next to the old Alamo Drive in theater on Austin Highway). Before TOTS existed, a totally nude bar called the Midnight Special occupied the same building. Another place was the Wet and Wild up on Main street. I remember going with some friends once to Watering Hole Number 3 on Pinn road. Drinking age was 18 back then, and no one checked id's. You could get in when you were 16 or 17 years old.
The lamp post..I remember now
Acapulco Fantasy, Club G-Spot, {I forget the name of the strip club downtown}, ...
Acapulco Fantasy, Club G-Spot, {I forget the name of the strip club downtown}, ... Originally Posted by Yoyoma
A downtown strip club is DEFINITELY a throw-back. City Council has neutered Downtown and the River Walk so well that you practically have to bring your own poon with you.
I remember the Show Palace...had a few good times there. There also used to be one across from the airport where the Security Parking is at. I don't remember the name but I remember being a green 21 year old walking in there with the 2 drink minimum you had to pay for given to you right there after you pay to get in. Originally Posted by sully1234
That was "Lipstick"

SF
Platinum in viewing distance of the Old San Francisco Steakhouse on San Pedro North of loop 410 - where a certain ASPD social was once held.

Hey - Shooter, where are you? You are the SC historian for SA.

SF
And the never-to-be-forgotten Top of the Strip, home of the hot dogs and potato chips Happy Hour buffet, dancers with Band-Aids on their shaving cuts, and I believe at least one of flinde's ex-wives. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Just the one. I tell my doctor, judge, math professor wives/ex wives that the lovely JJ was the smartest of the bunch. Boy does that piss them off.

Sometimes I wish that I had married Pandora from TOTS. And that gal from Jalisco with the HUGE tits.
  • ttmax
  • 12-12-2016, 06:37 PM
I was a little horny teenage toad , I remember!
I remember the first all nude joint I visited was in the early 70's ..... a place on Pinn Rd can't remember the name and not sure if it was the Watering Hole 3 ..... I remember the clip joint Lipstick across 410 from the airport ..... and for years there was this all nude "dump" on the access road of Highway 90 west about a mile from the 90/410 interchange .....between dancers this place would show XXX rated movies ..... funny I can remember where these places were but fuzzy on the names ..... what was the place I believe it was on Hildebrand at the railroad tracks just before it crossed San Pedro? ..... and of course all the classic spots of the 60's and 70's mentioned in Jed's earlier post .....
.... and of course all the classic spots of the 60's and 70's mentioned in Jed's earlier post ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It doesn't matter - it sounds like you had had your fun. Viva!!