What's your fetish?

I was just sitting here thinking how I'd love some watersports sessions on Wednesday to end my Houston tour with some kink, and it got me to thinking...

Houston peeps, what's your fetish?

• cr76
  • 12-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Roleplaying, Lingirie , panties , girls sleep over attire, dirty talk.
Exhibition
Exhibition, Domme-sub,sub-DOM,panties, and a couple more I can't mention here because of various rules and such. .....
Role play, sex in an open window, like on the 3++ floor open to the street below day or night. outside on the balcony, mostly at night.

I get away with it all the time because in Europe, they don't care.
I am a pain slut, and I love a man who takes control.
Edging. Long, slow, deep edging while being taunted and lots of dirty talk.
Edging. Long, slow, deep edging while being taunted and lots of dirty talk. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
^^^This along with intense eye contact. Also, CFNM, smoking, reverse gangbangs, squirting, and COB/COF.
Edging. Long, slow, deep edging while being taunted and lots of dirty talk. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Tiny Bikini & high heels
Squirting

Just kinda do it for me

Girls sleep over attire, sounds hot! You should post a visual aid ;-)

I'm definitely into squirting. I've totally got a thing for watching girls pee in their panties too, peeing waitress is a good example.

I'm totally into creampie gangbangs and I hope to pull off an epic one soon and break my record of 8 guys.

Pain slut sounds sexy as hell!!! Not sure it's my thing but it sounds amazing.

Exhibition, Domme-sub,sub-DOM,panties, and a couple more I can't mention here because of various rules and such. ..... Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
you'll drive us all crazy wondering... what can't you mention?
Big butts, High heels, ass worship, Greek, face fucking, facial cumshots ... oh.... and filthy-mouthed-nymphomaniacal whores.
I am a pain slut, and I love a man who takes control. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Tease and denial....hot wife sessions...pegging....femdom.. ..candle wax