Holiday Happy Hour!! Tue, Dec 20th!

Happy Holidays, Ba Hum Bug, either or... lol But thought it'd be great to get together for some hot toddies! Ive got lots from tos coming, and then of course Ive invited plenty of ladies, UTR ladies that are not on either site & gals that post regularly on both! Now obviously I dont have time to personally invite everyone, so Please post if you'd like an invite?

Im gonna go ahead and send private invites since some of you are uncomfortable with me just posting it

HH will be Tuesday, Dec 20th if you cant make it, no need to request an invite? If your not coming, no need to request an invite? I dont wanna waste a lot of time on sending invites for absolutely nothing, especially because I would prefer to just post it anyways?

Please post if you would like an invite? I know I'll get a better turn out than last time, just because I know of at least 5 of my gf's & Stig will definitely not let me down! lol

Hopefully ya'all will come out and enjoy a holiday spirit or two with all of us!! See you There!! Heather xoxo
I'll take one.
What general area? Like north south east or west?
What general area? Like north south east or west? Originally Posted by dominator14
What if its central? Can your horse make it into the city?
I would like to attend lol
What if its central? Can your horse make it into the city? Originally Posted by Big Stig
They may not let horses in the City except for parades.
i'd love an invite . . .
Invite please
Heather, what time is the get together?? I am interested in attending. Would like an invite. Need to bring anything along?
Invite please
I would love an invitation. Thank you!
I'd like an invite, please.
I would like an invite. Thx.
Im sorry fells, we'll start about 5pm, OK? It will go to when ever ya'all want to leave!! I'll send the invites out Tues am!

Ive got quite a few ladies coming too! Looking forward to seeing ya'all!!
Heather xoxo
Im sorry fells, we'll start about 5pm, OK? It will go to when ever ya'all want to leave!! I'll send the invites out Tues am!

Ive got quite a few ladies coming too! Looking forward to seeing ya'all!!
Heather xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
As long as it's just not Stig, I'll make it.