Obama admits he applied for the wrong job.

According to the New York Times and the The Weekly Standard, Mr. Obama has told people that it would be so much easier to be the president of China. As one official put it, “No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao’s words in Tahrir Square.” Now that Obama has realized that being president of the United States is considerably harder than being a community organizer, he is bemoaning the fact that he is not the Paramount Leader of the PRC, which, evidently, Obama believes must be an easier job since no one hangs on Hu Jintao’s every word, or expects global leadership from a grasping, one-party state that has, in modern times, never been a beacon to the world [Rich Lowry].

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/11/wo...licy.html?_r=1

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...na_554013.html

P.S. Hu Jintao might speak in Tiananmen Square, but Tahrir Square is in Cairo. No wonder we’re having “leadership” problems. How can you be a world leader when you don’t know where in the world you are?
  • Doove
  • 03-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Doove
I know. He affects a lot of people that way.
I thought all of this was above his pay grade according to some campaign comments. I am beginning to believe that is true to everything but basketball, golf and vacations.

To me he just seems petulant. He’s always eating his words. He sees to think that all change as good change. To quote the article, “That explains why Mr. Obama has dialed down the vocal support he gave demonstrators in Cairo to a more modulated call for peaceful protest and respect for universal rights elsewhere.Ya! Way to go Egypt. Fuck the man.

Woops, Wait a minute, I’m the man. Because the article goes on to quote a senior administration official, ‘“There is a desire for Obama — not the American president, but Obama — to speak to their aspirations,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. But, he added, “his first job is to be the American president.”’

Every president makes gaffs, but they learn quickly not to shoot their mouth off. I’m ready for a grown up. We got rid of W just to get this. I miss Clinton.
No duh...he should try pimpin lol.
I miss Clinton. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
This will shock DG, but so do I.
I liked him too even though he was the wrong party lol. Any guy with the balls to cheat on his wife in the freakin white house, gets mad props!
I miss Clinton. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
This will shock DG, but so do I. Originally Posted by pjorourke
At the risk of giving DG a double-shock, so do I.
See! Obama has brought us all together.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Can you imagine the landslide margin of victory that Ole Slick Willy would win by, if he were allowed? He is missed by many who would have sworn they would never!!
See! Obama has brought us all together. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I knew he could do it.

"Hope and Change!"
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEET
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEET Originally Posted by discreetgent
PWI?
I forking hate Clinton with a passion, but I'd rather she, err I mean he, be the prez again.