Classy Cat History Lesson

Kind of interesting background on Klassy Cat. And its for sale. http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...vern/95663814/
So sad
Its actually been for sale for quite a few years now.
lets face reality here folks. Rochester strip clubs suck, and obviously there is not enough interest in having a decent one here to support these places. Klassy Cat is probably one of the worst. Last time I went there the furniture/decor was severely in need of long overdue updates (ripped chairs, stained carpeting, ect). There are usually only 2-3 below average girls there even on a weekend night, only 5-6 customers, and the staff are rude. Tally ho is arguably the best strip club in these parts and even that is a hit or miss. I went to 2 strip clubs in Buffalo this past weekend and it's night and day. Buffalo clubs have better talent, more girls working, WAY more customers, and so far they have all been updated as far as decor and layout. Rochester SUCKS and all these joints should be closed down with the exception of maybe Tally-ho and possibly the Barrel. Otherwise it's dead and way to much competition than this rust belt town can support.

JP
Maybe TallyHo?? That would be the first one I would close and put an Amiel's in that spot.
Ya never know when a M&G might happen at The Barrel...
That place ROCKS during those events....
Hey Paulie... it's only 2.5 million so maybe we go halves?
If you live near Buffalo best off going to Canada
lets face reality here folks. Rochester strip clubs suck
JP
Originally Posted by Jesse pinkman
Gals too thin? Whew

For the kat that's actually more often true than not. Most of the line up is usually curveless semi attractive ladies.
There was a time where the Kat was the place. They had some very hot girls. Yes, they had their share of girls that I didn't care for - but I always had a good time. Be a shame if that closes.