GRADE A BLACKMAGICMAN APPROVE WOW

Call this Young lady I Promise you will love her. 337-322-0446 My review coming later she is in BR now.
Are ads allowed in Coed? Even if they're posted by a client. I understand enthusiastically shilling for your fave or a new find. But doesn't location (Baton Rogue) plus availability (NOW) plus contact info and images constitute a blatant advertisement?
If your gonna post a kudos post on a lady. Include that menu too. She swallow, spit, or neither? Does she allow cum on face, body, hands, or neither? She gfe? What's the damage?
If your gonna post a kudos post on a lady. Include that menu too. She swallow, spit, or neither? Does she allow cum on face, body, hands, or neither? She gfe? What's the damage? Originally Posted by gimme_that
Like I said the review is coming you see the haters have arrived allready smh.
Are ads allowed in Coed? Even if they're posted by a client. I understand enthusiastically shilling for your fave or a new find. But doesn't location (Baton Rogue) plus availability (NOW) plus contact info and images constitute a blatant advertisement? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE BLACK PUSSY PANTHER'S HAVE ARRIVED TO PROTEST LMAO
Posting my review In Another Realm later. He is in BR now. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Ok
If u were gonna post a review and are mum with info now.....this post is useless. You could have just posted the review. The whole purpose of a thread beforehand of a review is a short summary of a chick so guys know she's legit with full info on what to expect. This is just shilling without it.
Could be he is maximizing his kickback.
Ice-T, please don't come for me because you decided to post a ramshackle advertisement in Coed. (The savvy folks who designed this site made it so that comments aren't allowed on posts in the advertising forums, but this isn't the Provider Ad forum, it's the Coed forum...) If you want to sign up for an agency account to showcase your new friend, I'm sure your venture would be very well received. You can also write a review. All the gents are probably eagerly waiting.

You assuming that I'm rolling my neck and probably my eyes too (with my black beret securely on my picked out fro and my power fist raised high), seething in jealous rage, has more to do with your own projections than it has to do with how I relate to my blackness.

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE BLACK PUSSY PANTHER'S HAVE ARRIVED TO PROTEST LMAO
But it's not that deep. I perceive the original post to be an ad. And I made note of my perception.
Ice-T, please don't come for me Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I've already checked Ice-T
on 10/11.

If you want to sign up and be able to use A 3RD ECCIE HANDLE for an agency account to showcase your new friend, I'm sure your venture would be very well received. You can also write a review USING YOUR 3RD ECCIE HANDLE ACCT whenever you're tired of using your other 2 Eccie handles. All the gents are probably eagerly waiting.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'll have to read the rules again If members are allowed more than one handle. Maybe members are allowed 3 or more handles now a days
Good one Ice-T I like that LMAO
SHE! SHE! UGH! IS CAUCASIAN!! lmaof Xxoo annie
My review coming later Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Blackmagicman, there is absolutely nothing wrong w/having a desire for androgynous men.

Have fun and do you!
Damn! Just a face shot....

No ass pics, no bending over pics, no tramp stamp pics, no peace sign pics...

This post is lame dude.

Call this Young lady I Promise you will love her. 337-322-0446 My review coming later she is in BR now. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Is it a guy? I'm confused. Lol. Xxoo annie