cristi cutie pie lame as fuck

Saw this hoe last week, 2 mins being there she gets a whack guy friend visit her, long story short I heard how much her life sucks for about 15 in the restroom. Weird bitch couldn't fuck afterwards so I donated $60 to her nasty ass [Staff edit. M] What do you expect from a $60 [Staff edit. M] anyways, lol, bitch get on your bike and get a real job.
You saw her last week but your join date is 1/4/17?

This should be interesting.
Her "Fuck all y'all, I don't need this shit" response should be along shortly.
Welcome aquaman - a little research will go a long way.
Joined today been creeping in the shadows your some time now. It's my first post but true story. Weird chick. I left went to Lubys right by her motel and got some real hoes for free. Lol
Joined today been creeping in the shadows your some time now. It's my first post but true story. Weird chick. I left went to Lubys right by her motel and got some real hoes for free. Lol Originally Posted by aquaman210

I always wanted to have a provider roleplay the tea lady from Luby's lol
I always wanted to have a provider roleplay the tea lady from Luby's lol Originally Posted by thrakattack82

Lmao!
Trust me it was better than mrs ccp. I hate to talk shit about prostitutes but be a good provider and I will pat a prostitute on her back and see her again anther day, lol.
I'm sorry but I am still laughing at the title of this post, lmao!
First time post. It's all I could keep thinking about... "Man that was lame as fuck" lol
  • ttmax
  • 01-06-2017, 05:15 PM
watch your words carefully! mighty OZ will edit you soon!
IMO, This is a complaint, NOT an alert!!
You saw her last week but your join date is 1/4/17?

This should be interesting. Originally Posted by Dick Fitzenwell
Hey DF, in the OP's defense, she has been advertising on BP.
First post legendary doc , either way thank you