Is Speech Suppressed on the ECCIE Boards???

IDK, just asking the question.
Yes.
I feel that overall ECCIE is very tolerant. Yes, there are some forbidden topics but 99.9% of the time they make sense as to why they are forbidden. I don't think that you can go to most boards and just say what you want. There has to be some kind of rules. A small price to pay when providers can ply their trade for free and hobbyists can have an avenue to exchange information with other like minded individuals...

sixx
A small price to pay when providers can ply their trade for free and hobbyists can have an avenue to exchange information with other like minded individuals...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree.
I am confused.. maybe I haven't kept up with all the threads. What do you think is being repressed in the way of speech here? Is this all the hot political debating that has been going on?
I feel that overall ECCIE is very tolerant. Yes, there are some forbidden topics but 99.9% of the time they make sense as to why they are forbidden. I don't think that you can go to most boards and just say what you want. There has to be some kind of rules. A small price to pay when providers can ply their trade for free and hobbyists can have an avenue to exchange information with other like minded individuals...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
i feel so too. except for the occasional ganging up. but that is normal and happens everywhere.
Of course speech is limited on any board with mods - that's why they have mods!! Go to a mod free forum if you want that.

This board has had a ridiculous number of threads on this topic as of late. It's painfully redundant. Stop the self pity. With a sprinkle of paranoia and conspiracy theories. Posters not liking your posts doesn't lead to moderation, mods can, do and have always thought for themselves.

None of us have rights on any board. It's privately owned and as such they can run it as they please. The mods answer to higher powers and consult those powers for decisions.

If you don't like how the board is run go somewhere else. You can keep in touch with the ones you like without the board. There's lots and lots of forums related to this topic. Or man up and start your own board.

If you like it here, it is what it is because the mods and owners help shape what it is, so quit stomping your feet.
Touché.
Of course speech is limited on any board with mods - that's why they have mods!!

None of us have rights on any board. It's privately owned and as such they can run it as they please. The mods answer to higher powers and consult those powers for decisions. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I don't think "surpressed" is necessarily the word....but I would offer that the speech is "protected". Some people need the protection from others and some need the protection from themselves....all things considered, I agree with Lauren....(I can't believe I just agreed with someone covered in paint!)
If you look closely you can see the hand prints on her titties. I say this because tomorrow is titty Tuesday ladies.
Charles have you looked at your post count? I think I see the answer.
If you look closely you can see the hand prints on her titties. I say this because tomorrow is titty Tuesday ladies. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Oh thats right! I hope all the ladies will be celebrating through their avatars.
Charles have you looked at your post count? I think I see the answer. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Good one SP!
Charles have you looked at your post count? I think I see the answer. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
SP, is there any truth to the rumor I've heard that when you hit 5,000 posts you have to sit out for 2 months?
Good one SP! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah, this make 4771. Still well behind your 6364.

[I'm not getting laid nearly as much as you, so I have a lot more time to post. Even with that, your total is sooooo much more.]