Two Observations about PlentyOfFish.com

1) They should change the name to "Shitloads Of Gold-digging Barracuda"

2) If anyone EVER asks you gentleman why you prefer the company of quality providers instead of trying to find true love/companionship in the real world... just send them to POF for an afternoon.

If there was ever ANY doubt I was going to die alone, after seeing the alternatives available at POF (etc.) I'm extremely fucking comfortable with the first option.
Dead on, they are the fugliest group of women you'd ever wanna lay eyes on. I believe the most common women's sport in Springfield over the age of 40 is gaining weight especially in the face.
  • katee
  • 01-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Dead on, they are the fugliest group of women you'd ever wanna lay eyes on. I believe the most common women's sport in Springfield over the age of 40 is gaining weight especially in the face. Originally Posted by xcobrax

Hey... that's not fair. I'm over 40 and am not overweight in the least, and I'm very attractive !!! Don't lump us all together. But I'm not of POF either .
No, you're pom (plenty of milf or make that hot milf)
No, you're pom (plenty of milf or make that hot milf) Originally Posted by jerl0817
You neglected to mention that above all else, Katee is also an extremely modest and humble lady.
I thought everyone knew that already.
Hey... that's not fair. I'm over 40 and am not overweight in the least, and I'm very attractive !!! Don't lump us all together. But I'm not of POF either . Originally Posted by katee

Katie you are a rare exception, but I doubt anyone would ever see you on POF.
Ditto with Katee...I may not be as HOT as she is..but at 54 I still look dang good!

My neice went on POF..they matched her up with her EX husband..who was a jackass!
Dont knock it til you try it lol ....we all can't be perfect ho's lmao !
Matched to ex husband? Hmmmmmmm
That's true, but you are also not available for those of us quality gentlemen that are looking for someone special.

To clarify...

The availability that I am speaking about about specifically is in reference to finding a special long term real classic relationship. Some of the people on POF are looking for a special someone. If there were more women, like the beautiful women on here, we're on POF looking for someone special then it would be easier for some of us to find someone. We can only find someone through websites like POF that are looking for someone too.
  • woe
  • 02-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Pof does suck.

For serious relationships I have had much better luck with match.

For casual dating and meeting new people tinder.

They should change the name of Pof to barracudawhalesharks.com lol
It's equally as horrible on the ladies end. I renamed it "plenty of fucktards."
Personally, I have a pof account...however nobody ever responds and I have never gotten a single real person to message me on there. They have all been fake spammers, just like Tinder.

At 6'1" and 225 lbs with a stocky build, I have never has issues dating women in person...but internet dating is just ridiculous!
  • woe
  • 02-08-2017, 08:12 PM
I agree internet dating does have some different but frustrating issues for women. The whole concept is wacky, but I have actually had some luck with tinder. POF not so much, I actually developed a slight drinking problem because of it ;p