Backpage removes adult content

Media Resources

Press Release: Backpage.com Removes Adult Content Due to Unconstitutional Government Censorship....Vows to Fight First Amendment Battles

January 9, 2017
Yea, I just saw that. Went to the page and nothing was there. It's going to be a flood of new people trying to get on here. Hope the mods are ready for the flood.
Backpage is officially dead for the moment. Check out the website.
ANYONE ELSE CELEBRATING?
Well no more backpage robberies for awhile lol censored by the government
I am very curious how this will play out locally! LE will have resources to focus attention elsewhere in the hobby community!?
I am very curious how this will play out locally! LE will have resources to focus attention elsewhere in the hobby community!? Originally Posted by blkntats
Better stick to the established ladies and be very weary of new comers.
Poor babies now you can't date backpage girls.

Bikntats the cops are all over this page
That's messed up. Lots of legit providers that post there, no matter what the critics remark on this forum. Plenty of ECCIE providers as well, that most will fail to mention.

Look at this link...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1940561

Really? What is there to celebrate? This hypocrisy is a set back for our hobby community.

People, stop hating on Backpage...
So what did govt do to censor?
Wow just saw it.
Yeah, please keep out the skanks and criminals
That's messed up. Lots of legit providers that post there, no matter what the critics remark on this forum. Plenty of ECCIE providers as well, that most will fail to mention.

Look at this link...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1940561

Really? What is there to celebrate? This hypocrisy is a set back for our hobby community.

People, stop hating on Backpage... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Anytime I see the words "government" and "censor" together i feel less free
Add the shut down of Body Rubs section as well

SF