ECCIE should consider "rub down" section

• aron
  • 01-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Now that BP had shut down its rub down section. Eccie should consider section for girls that only do rub downs. Of course we know there will be some cross over, but it would definitely work considering how many different ads BP got every day in rub downs
  • pxmcc
  • 01-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Makes sense.
There already is a "rub" section.
  • cr76
  • 01-11-2017, 05:00 AM
There already is a "rub" section. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Beat me to it
Spancked again
Where is that section?
It is called. The Spa and Studio section.
It is called. The Spa and Studio section. Originally Posted by dtymh55
Methinks the OP's meaning is more in terms of another ad forum, whereas the S&S is discussion and reviews.

While it would be lovely for lassies who do actual massage and/or stick to FBSM with limited erotic extras, the problem I see is that most providers are very versatile and will be quite happy to accommodate that type of tactile play, too, so there would be more than just "
some" crossover. Would we then allow ladies to place a 3rd weekly ad in addition to the regular and weekend sections if they kept it "confined" with no solicitation of full service? (A rubdown could easily become rubbing the right way, so advertisers would have to draw crystal clear lines to prevent them from being overstepped.) Who determines what's "therapeutic" and what's not? We've heard of Rub & Tug, but would Blow & Go end up there because it's "tongue massage?"

But I'm sure the parameters would be worked out (if BP did it we surely can) if anybody in power wants to go to that much time and effort.
Haha! "Tongue massage?"

Either way, I'm all for the idea in some way shape or form, if the logistics can be worked out.
  • aron
  • 01-11-2017, 11:14 PM
I mean it as Ms. Fancy has mentioned it. An actual Ad section rubs only. Mods, it looks like we have some interest. I think it would make sense for everyone involved.
How about a BP section within icky?
That way we retain our periodic "fuck that winning BP ho" threads.
I mean it as Ms. Fancy has mentioned it. An actual Ad section rubs only. Mods, it looks like we have some interest. I think it would make sense for everyone involved. Originally Posted by aron
no interest

stupid
Won't work as an ad forum; most multi-service providers will just post their ads in that section also. Don't fix something that isn't broken.
I would sort of like it only because it would remove all the stupid HJ reviews from the Spa section.