Grab my money back and "Bye"......!!!!

threshold, Sir, sorry to steal your line!

But seriously, anybody have tried this in hobby if the chick refused to provide mid way as agreed upon before? What was the outcome? I was tempted to do couple of times (not knowing how to screen); but the thought of a pimp and my short physical stature made me accept defeat and leave quietly. Lol!
So, you are having thoughts about taking your money back in the middle of a session?
What exactly did she agree upon beforehand? Time and companionship? If she is providing that, then why are you are contemplating robbing her? SMH, finish the session and write a review to warn others of her bad service level if you want.

If she is promising and talking about explicit acts for money beforehand I would be worried and probably stop all communication immediately. Takes a lot of time and experience for me to get to a level of trust with a provider to openly discuss illegal activities over the phone, text, PM, etc. and by that time I am well aware of her service level.

Sounds like a robbery to me as well
Heh

This is going to be good
  • pxmcc
  • 01-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Walk out at the beginning, or you're stuck. I have asked for a donation back after 20 min of her feeling too ill to get started (Aunt Flo with zero heads up to me), whining and complaining followed by "Course we on the clock."

I'll just say, things got real interesting then. They usually will.
Walk out at the beginning, or you're stuck. I have asked for a donation back after 20 min of her feeling too ill to get started (Aunt Flo with zero heads up to me), whining and complaining followed by "Course we on the clock."

I'll just say, things got real interesting then. They usually will. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thats a huge difference than what the op stated
Lol Threshold is this your brilliant idea?
Lol Threshold is this your brilliant idea? Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Woha.......!! Hold on here.......

......why is my name being dragged into this.......??

If I don't like a girl cause she's not the girl in the pics, I leave right then and there...... plus I always follow through with my sessions once they've started..... like them or not. That's what reviews are for, right.....? Girls needs to get paid and that's that..... I usually pay right after the session.... just like a dinner.... eat first.... then pay the tab....

Don't walk out on a shitty dinner.... just pay and never go back.... Write a review and warn others..... simple as that.

Mandles, mandles everywhere ....
Op, what's you're deal?
So you're contemplating robbing girls now because you can't screen properly?

Way to put yourself out there for all the providers on here to read lol.
Lol i know that you are a great guy, the op just took your quote and twisted it all up

If I don't like a girl cause she's not the girl in the pics, I leave right then and there...... plus I always follow through with my sessions once they've started..... like them or not. That's what reviews are for, right.....? Girls needs to get paid and that's that..... I usually pay right after the session.... just like a dinner.... eat first.... then pay the tab....

Don't walk out on a shitty dinner.... just pay and never go back.... Write a review and warn others..... simple as that.

. Originally Posted by threshold

. Originally Posted by threshold

I copy pasted his quote from another thread. So I gave him a thumbs up. I think the quote was funny.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1926413

Hypothetically, ladies, if a gent agrees to M amount, shows up and says babe bank was close and ATM was broken. I got less than M. Let's have fun? Answer will be NO!

Same, if a lady says lets do X, Y, Z and mid way says I only do Z. Then? Ya, I want out with my shit!

That all I am saying.