Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Stood me up 2X in one day
Session Length: Hh
Fee: 180
Hair Length and Color: Like pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Like her pics I assume. I wouldn't know for sure because she flaked out.
The Rest of the Story: So I'll be the first to give this provider a "NO". She replied via gmail and we exchanged a couple emails. At around 1 pm via email she confirmed we were booked for 5 pm. I emailed her again at 3:30 pm to find out where to meet. She didn't reply and it was coming up on our appointment time. I decided to head out her general direction based on the ad she had posted and hopefully she'd respond by the time I got out there. At 5:15 pm, 15 minutes past our arranged time, I sent another email asking if we were still on for our date and I needed the location details if we were. I let her know I was in the area and waiting. I decided to grab a bite to eat and wait. An hour past our arranged time, around 6 pm I get an email from her saying her phone was acting up. Complete bullshit as she could've emailed me. Oh wait, her email was probably acting up too, LOL. She also sends me a text message to my phone saying hello. I decided to be really nice, even though I'm frustrated so far with her poor communication and follow through. I asked if she was okay and since our appointment was at 5 pm and never heard anything, I wasn't sure if something came up and she couldn't make the date. She offered no apology and only said she was still available and gave me the address to come by. This was around 6:15 pm. I get to the address at 6:45 pm and text her that I'm there. She replies back at 7 pm that I was closer than she had thought. I assume she isn't ready for me so I asked when she'll be ready and she says that her friend Amelia is available because she had to leave. WTF? I asked her why she gave me the address to come then if she had to leave? So now I'm stood up by her twice in one evening. She's all over the place man. Total scatter brain. She sends me pics of her friend who is decent, but wasn't what I was craving. I declined. I'm sure she is a grand time if you can actually meet up with her and your date gets to execution. Good luck getting that to happen from my shitty experience with her. DBB's booking/scheduling is flaky and she seems to just make excuses for missed appointments and offers no apologies. I've read somewhere before where she cancelled on an outcall because she was sick and had her friend Amy fill-in. I think she probably has a pattern of cancelling and having her friends fill-in. What a waste of people's time. So my second option provider, plan b, was no longer available, so I went with my number 3 option provider, plan c. It consumed another 5 hrs of my day because of DBB's inability to communicate. I understand things coming up, but she could've communicated better and she never offered any apologies for standing me up twice in the same damn day. That says a lot about her. Complete time waster. A big definite NO from this guy!
Recommendation: No
No activities took place.

Moved to Co-ed.

OT
I made a date with her for an hour with Greek, set date and time 4 days in advance, PMed her several times, each time mentioning Greek, and the day before she says "Oh - I don't do Greek."

Time waster for some - perfect for others. Moving on.
Terrible customer service.
Sorry you were not able to connect with her. I was with her a second time yesterday and it was amazing. I just will post a review on the second visit tomorrow. Absolutely no hurry and works hard to please.
I made a date with her for an hour with Greek, set date and time 4 days in advance, PMed her several times, each time mentioning Greek, and the day before she says "Oh - I don't do Greek."

Time waster for some - perfect for others. Moving on. Originally Posted by OldYeller
Hit the nail on the head. I saw her the other day, review forthcoming, a very positive experience. Idk, some ladies...
Pimping is hard work
Sorry you were not able to connect with her. I was with her a second time yesterday and it was amazing. I just will post a review on the second visit tomorrow. Absolutely no hurry and works hard to please. Originally Posted by usfbull
She should get a job at raising canes.
Come to find out, it's not even her that handles the booking and communication. Not sure if it's an agency, pimp, friend or whoever, but it's not her. Whoever it is sucks. Still has to be written against the provider if there's scheduling mishaps that are resulting in no-shows. I actually tried again to see DBB (Melody) and was assured she would be there this time. I get there and bam, stood up again. 3X in two days being stood up. I get a message an hour after the set time saying she was there and I should've gone up to the apt. That's kinda hard to do when I was never given the apt number. They finally apologized and said they would give me a hour session for $100. I'll see how that goes and let y'all know either here or in the reviews (if it actually takes place).
Sorry you were not able to connect with her. I was with her a second time yesterday and it was amazing. I just will post a review on the second visit tomorrow. Absolutely no hurry and works hard to please. Originally Posted by usfbull
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
What a dick lol
  • 4funn
  • 01-13-2017, 02:37 PM
I tried 2x with a no show both times. I was promised additional time to make up for my two missed adventures, which I was smart enough to avoid. I'd wasted two days of my limited hobby adventures and offered substitutes at inconvenient times. DBB is obviously NOT an independent who manages her own schedule. I may take "her" up on the additional time offer if I have a day to waste.
I did finally get to see her. My updated review of DBB Melody.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945925