Are showcases @ location searched?

When browsing the showcases, is it a guarantee the provider is still in the city browsed? There are so many fun little treats in there but does the showcase selection remove the provider if they are touring elsewhere?
Short answer - No. Many providers list multiple cities on their Showcase. The only way to confirm their location at any given time is to ask them via PM.
Always send a pm to anyone you like that you see. Never know. I've had quite a few visit by just asking them to come down.

Funny though, one girl I asked to come here won't return my pms ironically enough and she's been back three times. Lol.
Short answer - No. Many providers list multiple cities on their Showcase. The only way to confirm their location at any given time is to ask them via PM. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Yeah the search features for provider is lacking. The provider field should be limited to 1 city and force them to update when they travel.

It would also be nice if all the old provider ( hasn't logged on in 30 days) showcases were deleted.