Advice: Hotels with early check in?

Hello,

Just curious if you guys or ladies know of any hotels that allow or have early check in policy? I want to set up a day play date, but want to maximize time. No Notels. Any advice is appreciated.
All of them.
As long as you don't have a reservation.
....and someone checked out early and cleaning crew there.

-- to guarantee your event, you can book two nights and check in the night before

-- some hotels offer 7 pm late checkout for half of the rate. so maybe you could get night before with 7 pm checkout.

-- otherwise, go there at sunrise...day of... and get in the line waiting for a room. this has worked for me in the past and gets my room by 8 or 10
  • N.M.
  • 01-15-2017, 08:51 PM
I was always able to check in early at the Wyndham or Omni hotel in Energy Corridor, it really depends if they have rooms available, this was about over a year ago when I used to use hotels. Sometimes I used to be able to check in as early as noon time and a few times even 11am. I would advice to call the hotel to check in their room availability before booking it.
Also, Priceline always has great deals for those hotels.

Good luck and enjoy!
At all upscale hotels I've been to, as long as they have a room available, they always let me check in early for no additional charge. Sometimes as early as 8am.
Okay cool, I appreciate the responses! So consensus is, don't book a room and call morning of to inquire. 10am or so would be ideal so this gives me a good idea!

Oh, and NM... Nice Avatar!!
Thanks for the tips and replies, had a fantastic time playing hooky from work today

Ended up booking a room last night and just paid small fee for a late check out, I guess some places will let you stay till 5pm check out!

Now... fluids and rest
As mentioned above....

But just show up early be nice and ask for a room, unless the place is slammed.They will accommodate rather than looose the sale.
I knew what u meant by "early check in" not 1-2:00pm but EARLY. I have a trick to this I have learned as a seasoned traveler. Can do 8-9am...no prob, PM me.
Ended up booking a room last night and just paid small fee for a late check out, I guess some places will let you stay till 5pm check out!
...... Originally Posted by Still-Naughty
You're welcome

-- some hotels offer 7 pm late checkout for half of the rate. so maybe you could get night before with 7 pm checkout.
........ Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I got a zillion points with most of them... they tend to kiss my ass... when they see how much and how long I stay.
I usually use Priceline and since I'm saving a bunch I just get the room for two nights.
Yeah Priceline, as mentioned above has great deals...

And yes, GS... you were right
Kimpton is a great chain of luxury 4-star plus hotels. In more than one city, I've noted and made use of either an early check-in or late check-out time. Depending on availability, they'll have an option where you are guaranteed early check-in as early as 10 am for a nominal fee. It is offered as an add on when booking.