strange callers this week

I don't know what or why but I've been getting a lot of strange calls this week especially today As soon as I posted, and most of them are out of town numbers. Or strange newbies with no references. But been on here trolling for years. Not sure what's up
But stay safe and have fun yall
I'll call you soon but.
Sorry No need to call me unless you have reccent reffrences.
So... this is another way the chunky chicks drum up business ?

Better post some boobies to make this a real threAD
^^^^^
+1 on the boobies
Wow..... Is this how lame guys get noticed on the board??? Me getting a bunch of strange calls today and wanting to communicate with my fellow providers and hobbyists about it is me trying to drum up business when I'm only a part-time provider anyways??!! Seriously how rude. I posted this thinking that probably somebody else is getting the same calls from the same weirdos as I am so that's who I was expecting to comment. Not some guy trolling the boards commenting about me posting about guys trolling the boards??!!! Seriously. I'm only taking a few appointments today. As my post said. this right here is one of the reasons why so many hobbyists and providers don't even post on the boards because you can't post anything without someone being rude. I'm not a 24/7 girl sitting in a hotel room I'm available daytime and only some of them. I'm not starving for clients. I was curious about these calls that's all. but I guess you feel so terrible about yourself that you attempt to make others feel like you. I don't do early mornings I don't do late nights I don't do middle of the night I don't do 24-7 I don't sit at an in-call everyday and I don't go out of my way to try to drum up clients on a coed discussion about calls.
this is the exact type of person that I do not see in session my post about safety is unimportant to you unless I post boobs in it!!?¿ what a douche.

Better post some boobies to make this a real threAD Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Better post some boobies to make this a real threAD Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Riley is not alone. I and several other ladies (regardless of body type) are experiencing a surge of odd calls. I attribute it to increased action from the fall of Backpage and the upcoming Super Bowl. LE is more actively vigilant than usual; stings AND scams will be abundant (just as they are with any big event generating this much hoopla), so both ladies and gents, do your research and screen! Stick to tried and true. I won't be seeing anyone new over the next couple of weeks unless their credentials are sterling and without question.

You nervous novice hussy hunters, I just did a major update of the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List in ISO with this in mind.

Anyway, stay safe.
Don't take chances for money or mattress mash.

Riley is not alone. I and several other ladies (regardless of body type) are experiencing a surge of odd calls. I attribute it to increased action from the fall of Backpage and the upcoming Super Bowl. LE is more actively vigilant than usual; stings AND scams will be abundant (just as they are with any big event generating this much hoopla), so both ladies and gents, do your research and screen! Stick to tried and true. I won't be seeing anyone new over the next couple of weeks unless their credentials are sterling and without question.

You nervous novice hussy hunters, I just did a major update of the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List in ISO with this in mind.

Anyway, stay safe.
Don't take chances for money or mattress mash. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

You are right on the money - http://www.click2houston.com/news/of...-super-bowl-li

They are cracking down right now big time. Apparently so hard that it's causing such a scare here on ECCIE. It's been very noticeable. Stay safe out there.
I would be cautious with any of the newbies or new clients right now. Screen, Screen, Screen.
We've met recently so I hope I'm not one of those to whom you are referring.
BP down as well as superbowl
Screen Screen all super bowl stings coming up been up
this is the exact type of person that I do not see in session my post about safety is unimportant to you unless I post boobs in it!!?¿ what a douche. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
You're the expert, so I guess you can spot a douche a mile away.
this is the exact type of person that I do not see in session my post about safety is unimportant to you unless I post boobs in it!!?¿ what a douche. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Or taint.... taint will do.