Providing Rubber

A provider told me I should bring my own protection so the girl won't have to use hers. Is that generally believed to be true? Is this standard procedure?
No, its not a standard procedure. Ladies like this usually will charge you extra or try to upsale to BBFS or no sex at all if you don't bring condoms. My motto is RUN from such lady.LOL
Shorty is right. I always bring my own. That is very unprofessional of her.
No, its not a standard procedure. Ladies like this usually will charge you extra or try to upsale to BBFS or no sex at all if you don't bring condoms. My motto is RUN from such lady.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I have heard of this as well, but they normally DON'T warn you. You get there and she is mysteriously out of condoms when she just checked in lol. I would assume some women don't leave the house with them if they have an SO they are hiding from, but umm....there is a store on every darn block lol!

May I ask where you found this gem at or do I even need to lol.
What I have encountered is ladies only having one condom on hand. Seems kinda pointless to offer GFE and not have another condom on hand. That's why I always bring at least one condom if she says she doesn't have anymore for rd two. However, I will never offer the condom if she doesn't have any on hand.LOL
Well from now on, I'm always bringing my own condoms. Last time I was with a provider (a quite reputable one), she couldn't find hers. She wasn't trying to upsell or anything like that. She wanted the sex as much as me. We were both disappointed. She had a bad day, and it was late. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but will be bringing my own covers from now on.
Not having condoms is like a hair stylist not having sissors
I bring absolute minimal supply with me on first day (brand new 3 pack bought at drug store) when I meet someone for first time. Second time? I will bring toys, female condoms, extra lingerie, the whole enchilada.

Why? Simple. In nyc possession of "sexual paraphernalia" is proof in itself that you intended to engage in selling more than time.

Lina
I always bring a few just in case. I once had one lady who was out and didn't know it. I just walked over and got one out of my pants pocket.

If you are a larger than average guy (not me), you should bring the kind you prefer just in case she doesn't have any to fit you.

But as a general rule, the lady should have some.
I agree...It is the ladies responsibility to have them! I did once, have to drive back home to get mine, which left the gentleman waiting about 10 mins for me. But I gave him the heads up, and I apologized like crazy!
Again, just this past week I was going to an outcall, and just as I pulled into the parking lot, I turned to grab my bag and it wasnt there! I called the gentleman and asked where the nearest store was to pick some up, he said he only wanted a BJ anyways, so no worries. I felt aweful. Turned out I had left my bag at a hotel the night before. After the date I drove like hell to the hotel and thank god it was still in the room I had used. Along with the covers, I also had about $1000 worth of toys in that bag!

But yes, to actually show up on purpose with no covers, is very bad. RUN!
Some providers will say I don't have a rubber so no sex. I always carry one or two/
Ive only had this problem in Vegas. I've read enough TER review to know, to bring my own just in case .
Well, the funny thing is, in general, she provided a very pleasant experience, but when it came time for the condom, she asked if I had one. I said, no, I assumed you would. And she did! She just told me that I should bring my own so the girl doesn't have to use hers. There were a few other odd things about the experience, including it being in the house she shares with her three small kids (obviously not there at the time); that she left the tv on, in the bedroom, on a children's program; and she told me the unsolicited story of her life, which included felony probation for aggravated assault, attempted murder, mayhem, and drug possession (all on the same day). No, I don't expect to return.
Sounds like a typical BP lady to me.
Never hurts to bring a couple condoms with you.....just in case. I had a lady I was going to see let me know that she was "out" and could I pick some up on my way. I did so, but would have been much easier to just bring some from home had I known. I have gone through as many as 7 in the course of a 1 hour session......usually just 1 or 2 though.