QV vs 30 min sessions?

Im trying to figure out what the differnce is between a QV and a 30 min sesh.....Every provider only offers 1 pop anyway and I never see what the time limit would be for a QV. I can only assume its in case a client absolutely needs at least 30 to pop one but thats not the case with everyone. I also dont understand the point of advertising a time limit that only consists of one pop anyway. Whether I take 30 or 1 hr I can usually squeeze out 2 or 3 and still keep going so what am I supposed to do with the leftover time if MSOG is an upsell? Just wanted to get some insight from both sides....
The difference is about 15 minutes.
^^^ and usually a significant rate.
A lady should never offer services for money. Her rates should always be inclusive for the menu she's willing to provide during time spent with her.

Qv is generally 15 min. Usually cap at a bill for time spent. 30 min session can allow for more activities such as other gfe or pse items. Rates vary from $.20 up to $$.

Most guys can't msog (especially in 15 to 30 min), or need more time for a second and third round. So as an inclusive rate, most girls only offer msog in 1 hour so they know they won't be giving time away for free in a qv or 30 min setting.

Once you have references who can attest to your rapid fire machine gun cock, others might make exceptions if you let them know you would like to msog in a 30 min session. Ymmv from lady to lady. I personally don't see how anyone gets 2 rounds in 30 min. Between greeting, convo, starting round 1, clean up, going round 2. Some guys need recharge. Others take longer in round 2. I'm not saying others can't, but majority I don't see it happening.

Qv and 30 min sessions are typically 1 and done type appointments. Some so msog during 30 min, some don't.
Rogueone, you always have interesting,wise, and helpful feedback on all your post. I beginning to think you are Master Yoda in real life. Always a pleasure to read your words.
If I was Yoda, I would never take Grecian vacations. Every now and then, you need to step into the dark side. But appreciate the thoughtful words.
Trump should make msog a right for all Americans, with no up charge.
It'd be HUGE, HUGE!!! LOL!
Just consider yourselves lucky to be multi shot enabled. Not since my 20s
Preciate the insights gentlemen. Also thanks for at least letting me know some providers might allow msog in the 30. Im very positive i can get at least 2 off in 30 when the provider is absolutely amazing and not a DFE. I been looking to finally pop my cherry with a provider from here vs BP n rub n tugs. Usually I keep extra dough on hand and let them know its in case I decide to go for the full hour if I just cant help myself, but it just sux spending that kind of cash for only 2 pops. I remember walking out of a session with hazel at VIP spa before it changed names, and there stands this beautiful sexy ass little thing named Annie. I could not resist and luckily hazel seemed to run the show and offered a discount rate for going back to back, but still for that amount MSOG would of been greatly appreciated and I wouldve given them both at least 2 rounds. As far as convo goes Ive never had an experience so far that involves much convo so I guess now Im really curious to try something out on here.
Some guys can behave in a dishonorable manner and book shorter sessions with the intent to go over by a significant amount of time. I can understand why an upsell for MSOG would be frustrating. On the other hand, I totally understand why a lot of providers prefer to offer MSOG on an hour plus date. That's great that the OP does actually bring along extra $ in the event he is inspired to extend his date.

I remember being on tour in another Texas city where a gent booked an hour with me. Once he arrived, he told me he might want to meet for 90 minutes instead (and that somehow, he'd only be clear headed enough to decide during our playtime). But ever so coincidentally, he brought an amount that was just a little more than my hour donation, but significantly less than my 90 minute donation. (It's not like he didn't pass at least a dozen ATMs before arriving at my hotel room.) Since he took the opportunity to low-key haggle after he already made it through the door, I politely offered that we just meet for an hour instead.

Because I don't want to be scammed or be worried about contention over several minute long increments, I just offer an hour minimum appointment. But like other guys have suggested here, there are some well reviewed GFE companions who do offer MSOG during 30 minute dates. I'd love to hear other companions' thoughts on the matter.
I personally don't like qv or 30 min sessions. They are good with a repeat lady or a quick meeting.

But it's sad this is what the hobby is being reduced to. I've always seen a session as the ability to connect with women, and become a better overall character or lover even. With rate increases across the board, many have reduced themselves to these sessions and women become more or less just objects of desire as opposed to actually intelligently connecting for a better experience bcd. Many women becoming jaded all the same. Quite sad what the hobby is now more so than 10 years ago when I stared.
I personally don't like qv or 30 min sessions. They are good with a repeat lady or a quick meeting now and then. I guess everyone is wired differently.

But it's sad this is what the hobby is being reduced to. I've always seen a session as the ability to connect with women, and become a better overall character or lover even. With rate increases across the board, many have reduced themselves to these sessions and women become more or less just objects of desire as opposed to actually intelligently connecting for a better experience bcd and socially. Many women becoming jaded all the same. Quite sad what the hobby is now more so than 10 years ago when I started.
I personally don't like qv or 30 min sessions. They are good with a repeat lady or a quick meeting now and then. I guess everyone is wired differently.

But it's sad this is what the hobby is being reduced to. I've always seen a session as the ability to connect with women, and become a better overall character or lover even. With rate increases across the board, many have reduced themselves to these sessions and women become more or less just objects of desire as opposed to actually intelligently connecting for a better experience bcd and socially. Many women becoming jaded all the same. Quite sad what the hobby is now more so than 10 years ago when I started. Originally Posted by RogueOne
You could probably do that in a 5hr am I right? LOL.
I've been use to the hr sessions since I started getting into the hobby from AMPs. Some places won't do anything special without it. The only downside is people (me) are not always consistent. Sometimes I'll pop in 5-10mins and other times I could go seemingly forever if I pace myself. I've been keeping my eye for that MSOG clauses on posts just in case it's just too hot. I get providers worried of being shortened if the time's extended. I do bring extra in case it's needed. I use to be a server for quite sometime so I've become pretty generous because I hated the hardships of living off tips and encountering cheap people.
You could probably do that in a 5hr am I right? LOL.
I've been use to the hr sessions since I started getting into the hobby from AMPs. Some places won't do anything special without it. The only downside is people (me) are not always consistent. Sometimes I'll pop in 5-10mins and other times I could go seemingly forever if I pace myself. I've been keeping my eye for that MSOG clauses on posts just in case it's just too hot. I get providers worried of being shortened if the time's extended. I do bring extra in case it's needed. I use to be a server for quite sometime so I've become pretty generous because I hated the hardships of living off tips and encountering cheap people. Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
I'm looking beyond bcd my friend. Something gentlemen have seemed to lost touch with a woman. And men longing to get back to if rates are reasonable enough. Thankfully, some women get it. Most however do not.