Exotic Car Cash Rentals- Atlanta, Georgia

Gentlemen and Ladies,

Have you ever dreamed of having a day in the lap of luxury?

Ever wanted to be that guy sitting next to a beautiful woman while driving down a curvy road in a Ferrari 458 Italia?

Ever wanted to role play that you are James Bond on a secret mission while you drive the Aston Martin DB9?

I know I have always had a love of exotic everything- exotic places, exotic women, and exotic cars. So, I started researching and found out that there is an exotic car rental company here in Atlanta, Georgia where you can in fact rent out exotic and luxury vehicles for the day, week, or however long you would like to. And best of all they only take cash payment. They are a legit business- in fact I rented from them just the other day. It was amazing, so courteous, so easy, and so much fun. Look up, Atlanta Xotic Rentals and you can find out for yourself. Their website is www.atlantaxoticrentals.com
That's pretty cool. But just don't be like this guy.

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/01/wat...sh-rented.html
Pickupkid, that one seems interesting too. But the one I mentioned is for a daily rental and you're not stuck on a track. I'd rather be on my own to enjoy the car.
Yea but the one on the track you can do200 mph.
The "cash only" sounded suspect and it is/was. Per the website...

"VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are the preferred method of payment for rental fees and damage deposits. In certain cases, cashier's checks or cash may be accepted if pre-arranged. Personal & business checks are not accepted."
As long as YOUR(Alaina_Greene) riding shotgun, the experience immediately becomes erotic!!! I could see where a need for the right vehicle would make it a definite exotic endeavor!!!!
Sounds like an excellent idea!!!! My biggest concern is my credit card would be tied to the exotic one and cash tied to the erotic one. Now I am even becoming confused and dizzy, just thinking about an exotic car and erotic lady.... with all the passions and emotions involved.
Which would be your vehicle of choice?
My choice would be to keep the two experiences separate. I would drive the exotic at a track, which I have previously done, and then have the erotic adventure. Mixing them wouldn't allow m to concentrate on either very well.

If you're going to rent and drive an exotic car, why wouldn't you do it on a track and get the full benefit of the power and handling. Tooling around town just to show off isn't much fun for me.