Want list

I know we all have women we want to see but either the timing hasn't worked out or they don't tour here. Just for fun who do you have on your list? Mine, in no particular order, are Bentley Banks, Kat Vondee, Sexy Lexy Jorden, Kaya Jolee, and Vanessa Ink.
I know we all have women we want to see but either the timing hasn't worked out or they don't tour here. Just for fun who do you have on your list? Mine, in no particular order, are Bentley Banks, Kat Vondee, Sexy Lexy Jorden, Kaya Jolee, and Vanessa Ink. Originally Posted by Cubsfan81
Put Estella on ur list. Am\azing friend and provider.
Amy Moore from Boise. I've seen her twice. If she lived here I wouldn't see anyone else.
I just had one from my bucket list, Kimmy Delight from KC. Too good for words.
I have not been in the hobby for awhile, but my short list would have to be Jocelyn and Kelsey Belle (little red) they are just Sexy.
Jocelyn...Shayla...kelsey....G iabella...KinkyNikki...Kay.... april.....Mochao...Jenna...Kor i...Cherisha....just a few on my list!
Dallas you listed all of Iowa. Lol
well I do luv all those ladies....lol
Jocelyn...Shayla...kelsey....G iabella...KinkyNikki...Kay.... april.....Mochao...Jenna...Kor i...Cherisha....just a few on my list! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good Gawd woman you have been on MY list for FAR too long now!!!! Maybe us girls need a good old fashioned "sleep over" LOL!! Oh heavens.. can you imagine the stories we could tell after!?!
The Dawn of new Horizon,s

All that matters is that they are truly Horny and that they want to knock Boot,s

And of course a like minded adult

Fantasy play like a speak easy except VIP,S use the Back Door .

If this sounds like you

Apply with in .

401 k and health care along with stock option for right person !!!
Gosh, there's just so many. But for starters, Kori, Marie Luscious, Kayla Smittin, and Ellie Alexandra. And I miss sweet Cody, Leticia, and Larissa Knight.
Amy Moore from Boise. I've seen her twice. If she lived here I wouldn't see anyone else. Originally Posted by les123

Amy is an amazing young lady
  • bzb
  • 01-29-2017, 10:00 AM
Kelsey Belle
Jocelyn...Shayla...kelsey....G iabella...KinkyNikki...Kay.... april.....Mocha...Jenna...Kori...Cherisha.... just a few on my list! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ftfy lol .... it would be fun to meet Hell's Honkytonk woman in person one of these days .
Don't forget a bottle of RC in one of the old-fashioned bottles and a Moon Pie.
Quite a list .... good taste !!
Mmmm mochoa and april..two hotties. Let me do RC shots off yalls titties...yeaaaa..lol