My apologies.

• Alli
  • 03-24-2011, 02:08 PM
I just want to apologize to all those who took offense to the post I made about a certain p411 member. Although, I do find it totally F**cked up with the way things turned out, I did allow my anger to get the best of me and I slandered him on a couple of sites with his ID, where it was not neccessary. I see now how that mistake has effected me and I sincerely apologize. Thank you.
I just want to apologize to all those who took offense to the post I made about a certain p411 member. Although, I do find it totally F**cked up with the way things turned out, I did allow my anger to get the best of me and I slandered him on a couple of sites with his ID, where it was not neccessary. I see now how that mistake has effected me and I sincerely apologize. Thank you. Originally Posted by Alli

Sounds like the owner came after you and threatened you? She did this exact same thing to me when I confronted her regarding P411 clients who kept ncns. She kicked me off when I didn't bend...no biggie, my business only increased while many in her original state are questioning her services!
  • Alli
  • 03-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Sounds like the owner came after you and threatened you? She did this exact same thing to me when I confronted her regarding P411 clients who kept ncns. She kicked me off when I didn't bend...no biggie, my business only increased while many in her original state are questioning her services! Originally Posted by CS Geisha

No, she has not done that to me, but I do feel that my posting about that guy has cost me a lot of business.
I just want to apologize to all those who took offense to the post I made about a certain p411 member.
Alli;
I have no idea what post you are referring to, or who the dispute was with, but I admire you for having the guts to take responsibility for any bad behavior conducted on your part. Even though I'm sure the other party probably acted badly too.

We all get mad, we're human!

Sounds like the owner came after you and threatened you? She did this exact same thing to me when I confronted her regarding P411 clients who kept ncns. She kicked me off when I didn't bend.
CS Geisha;
Actually, I didn't "threaten" you. I told you exactly what would happen if you continued to post exaggerated and false alerts on every client who rubbed you the wrong way. A NC/NS is NOT a license to turn an alert into a "violent, threatening client".

I gave you two warnings, and decided to continue the behavior, so were removed from my site. It obviously was best we go our separate ways. We all can conduct our business how we see fit, and choose our customers according to our own comfort level. I'm not comfortable with you, and I don't want to do business with you. The fact that you jump at every opportunity to try to bad mouth me, just confirms my decision was the right one.

I wish you no harm..... but I will never, EVER have you on P411 again because of your reckless behavior with client's personal information. It's not a threat, it's simply the truth.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
  • Alli
  • 03-26-2011, 12:41 AM
IiTI
Alli;
I have no idea what post you are referring to, or who the dispute was with, but I admire you for having the guts to take responsibility for any bad behavior conducted on your part. Even though I'm sure the other party probably acted badly too.

We all get mad, we're human!

CS Geisha;
Actually, I didn't "threaten" you. I told you exactly what would happen if you continued to post exaggerated and false alerts on every client who rubbed you the wrong way. A NC/NS is NOT a license to turn an alert into a "violent, threatening client".

I gave you two warnings, and decided to continue the behavior, so were removed from my site. It obviously was best we go our separate ways. We all can conduct our business how we see fit, and choose our customers according to our own comfort level. I'm not comfortable with you, and I don't want to do business with you. The fact that you jump at every opportunity to try to bad mouth me, just confirms my decision was the right one.

I wish you no harm..... but I will never, EVER have you on P411 again because of your reckless behavior with client's personal information. It's not a threat, it's simply the truth.

Always,
Gina

Well, it was obviously deleted from here. Cool.

Alli

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX