Ugggghhhhhhh WTH???

What the hell is up in West Texas?? I was told to cum play....then when I get here I have had two last-minute cancellations for 800 bucks...one was a repeat friend and both were booked for about two weeks......and I don't have many more scheduled..

UGGGHHHHH I HATE bitching & whining,but I drove over 10 hours to get here...I wanted to start touring here regularly......I guess this trip will be a bust and I will have to take yall off my tour list!
Girl I feel you west Texas has not been showing love😔
I'm patiently waiting until next week when you're in Abilene 😊
Lightbaby...yep the response has been sucky....the few guys I have met have been awesome though

Ok postmatt..let's do it
I know how you feel hun. El Paso has been the same way. I've had 2 appointments in as many days cancel
Hmmm i had an appointment that was canceled on me today. Guess it's a rash of some kind. Lol
Ya shoulda called me sugar. Sorry that happened to ya
doesn't seem like the appropriate forum to mention a rash
If I was in town and you promised to be nice I would play in some DallasRain
I did have a sweet gent that I was supposed to see saturday in Amarillo...but I gt a serious migraine and had to cancel....I hate having to do that!
Well I had a 6 a.m. and 730 a.m. no show.....just added them to my no fuck off list.....
I hate the early morning no shows.. i get up and paint the barn for no reason...LOL
I can see why you want deposits on the last minute cancels.
I am independent contractor, and I would very pissed my jobs cancel at the last minutes.
I made sites pay my full hour when they are not ready. I was in transit one time, and got halfway to a site and it got cancel. I made them pay travel and one hour of service.

It is kinda being hairstyle setting her appointments all, and her customers all cancel.....
You put time and effort to be ready for the session, and these guys cancel. Freebies don't pay the bills. Then, the guy says that he will see you next week. You are working twice to three times harder to make up to the lost time, if you get no sessions for the rest of the week.
just had a p411 cancel at the last minute... I believe that is number 6 this week and its only Wed. morning.
hope it got better for you Dallas
Dallas did you see my pm??
yes...see ya soon babe

Well the trip is getting better...except for my damn allergies...how do yall handle this dusty place?? lol}