Quick question

I don't participate in posting much but I do read everything. I find alot of great info that has helped me alot. I think alot of postings are very amusing and I have come into contact with alot of interesting people. I like being a part of this site even though I watch from a distance. I see alot of talk about being the "top" poster. Is this a joke between members or does the top poster get something special?? Please be aware that I am NOT in any way, form or fashion trying to be rude to anyone. I was just wondering. Thanks for any imput.
At the end of the year ECCIE cuts a $10,000 check for the Ulimate poster.
I think the top poster gets the immortal " I need to get a life reward" lol
Someone once told me there's no such thing as a stupid question.. well... here it is.
At the end of the year ECCIE cuts a $10,000 check for the Ulimate poster. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well of couse for 2010 that was me. Now where is my check???????
Well of couse for 2010 that was me. Now where is my check??????? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Jokey Jokes my love. Just Jokes. See my last post.
So no 10k check for me? Okay, how about a topless picture of you? Your boobies look so pretty .. I must see them!!!
So no 10k check for me? Okay, how about a topless picture of you? Your boobies look so pretty .. I must see them!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Hahaahahaahaahaaaa Awwwies thank you! I want to make them bigger!
Hahaahahaahaahaaaa Awwwies thank you! I want to make them bigger! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Can I have the old ones???
I think the top poster gets the immortal " I need to get a life reward" lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Lol!!!! Where's my prize????I think the prize should be getting your brains fucked out!!
Can I have the old ones??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lmfao! I don't know about all that.
Lmfao! I don't know about all that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'll probably want the new ones too by the way.....
So no 10k check for me? Okay, how about a topless picture of you? Your boobies look so pretty .. I must see them!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Book a session..... She will be here in April
The top poster is someone who obviously has no job, life, or cocks to suck because they are too busy posting on a hooker board. Go figure.
Book a session..... She will be here in April Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Brooke can get it for free .