How many p411 okays is too many?

Ladies,

Let's say a gentleman interested in seeing you has just sent you an email with all the needed info in it- Name, age, requested time and date, provider references, p411, DateCheck, and TER numbers. Everything looks in order then you pull up his p411 or DateCheck account and notice he has 25-30 okays. What goes through your mind at that point?

A. Everything seems to be in order, can't wait to meet him.

B. He must be rich and sees a lot of girls.

C. Just glad he has references and don't want to pass judgement. After all, I've seen quite a few people myself.

D. Yikes! I sure hope he plays safe and doesn't have any diseases having seen that many ladies.

I think I have gotten all the above responses. I had one lady with over 100 TER reviews question my safety. But I've had others say they know I'm okay to see and not an ax murderer with that many okays.

Any thoughts?

I didn't know if I needed to quit giving out reviews and maybe delete a few okays?
I would think that a history of "Okays" would demonstrate mental stability on your part to the provider.

How is that a bad thing?
A- plus contact some of his recent ok's

Carlie
Ladies,

A. Everything seems to be in order, can't wait to meet him - YEP THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK

B. He must be rich and sees a lot of girls - HAS NEVER CROSSED MY MIND

C. Just glad he has references and don't want to pass judgement. After all, I've seen quite a few people myself - HAS NEVER CROSSED MY MIND

D. Yikes! I sure hope he plays safe and doesn't have any diseases having seen that many ladies - HAS NEVER CROSSED MY MIND
Originally Posted by pipefitter73

No such thing as too many for me. I have seen guys with 100 + okays. I get excited when someone from p411 contacts me that has lots of okays. I have yet to encounter a guy from p411 with lots of okays that I did not have a great time with.

Also I have been known to drop everything to see P411 guys with lots of okays right away and I will see P411 members at anytime who have 4+ okays.

I would think that a history of "Okays" would demonstrate mental stability on your part to the provider.
Originally Posted by IDMT

That is what I always think when I see a guy with lots of p411 okays. It shows me a clear history of you being a great guy.
I would love it , the more oks the more I feel at ease !
That's great.........the more the better.........Never been questioned about the number of OK's.
That's great.........the more the better.........Never been questioned about the number of OK's. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Really?
My impression is that a high number of OKs definitely makes easier to line up a date. I just wish ladies would read my profile. There really some important info in there!
PF- You already know my sentiment
Ladies,

Let's say a gentleman interested in seeing you has just sent you an email with all the needed info in it- Name, age, requested time and date, provider references, p411, DateCheck, and TER numbers. Everything looks in order then you pull up his p411 or DateCheck account and notice he has 25-30 okays. What goes through your mind at that point? Originally Posted by pipefitter73
For me....

B. He must be rich and sees a lot of girls.

D. Yikes! I sure hope he plays safe and doesn't have any diseases having seen that many ladies.

More than 20 oks scare the living crap out of me for some reason.
I just wish ladies would read my profile. There really some important info in there! Originally Posted by Wicket
Ain't that the truth. I'd say 50% of the ladies don't even pull either my p411 or Date Check info up. They just assume since I have provided them with those numbers, I must be verified.

PF- You already know my sentiment Originally Posted by Valerie
I do, but you're welcome to comment. BTW, that's a hot avatar.
Pipefitter, nah with that many okays we just thinck you are a slut.
I had alot of ok's on p411 and had a couple of providers tell me that I saw too many providers and they didn't want to see me because of it when I was hobbying. I actually went in and removed over half of them. I guess there are two sides to everything.
A lot of providers prefer not to see serial hobbyists. I can understand that.
Pipefitter,

Don't stop those review coming. We all like to hear from the Alabama slut..lol . I heard about people with 100+ ok's. He'll I noticed that some girls require a certain amount of ok's to make an appointment. I think i'm good with over 6 ok's to see about anyone on P411 .