Changes :)

I'm now offering overnights. To hotels/motels, or to your place.

I still do not have my own place nor will I have one. I am moving in April, out of state, to start my new career that I graduated college for.

The date won't be posted as I do not want to be hounded for a retirement thread so this isn't what this is.

Another change, my rates have gone down. Maybe not a significant amount, but it's what a fair trade.

I haven't decided on an overnight fee since I've never done one. Ladies if you have any opinions on what to charge let me know. PM or by comment.

Also, the only thing about overnights is...my little dog (who is getting old) will have to be allowed over as well. So if you're allergic to dogs, or do not like dogs, overnights aren't for us. I just won't sleepover without my baby boy.

That's all for now. I'm just trying to have fun now before I leave.

Mods if this please move this if it doesn't belong under this section.
Congratulations on graduating from college and the big move beautiful ...
good luck and congrats. You did that!!!
all the best, Jemma...
all the best, Jemma... Originally Posted by Skittlez
Yep..I never met Jemma but am still going to miss her posts..sui generis...in a good way, of course.
Congrats on the exciting changes in your life!!!
Congrats and best of luck with your endeavors
Dog shiting in an overnight outcall.....now, I've seen it all.
Dog shiting in an overnight outcall.....now, I've seen it all. Originally Posted by dearhunter
LMMFAO!!!!

So Jemma, sounds like its time for you to pass the baton as you sail away into the sun set. When can we expect the welcome wagon post to go up?
Congrats..best to ya!!
overnight rate = 90 min rate plus 30 min rate

do the math
Please tell me one of you tards has a pitbull and a penchant for BSC whores
Doggie snack
Please tell me one of you tards has a pitbull Originally Posted by citizen44

I keep 'dai-boo' and 'crazy lay lay' locked in the house them fucking negro pits are crazier than a muthafucker. The Gremlins ain't got shit on my negro pits.