INCOGNITO ISIS - WHOIS?

OK, we're getting a lot of threads and posts from II, but some don't thing she is who she says she is. Factors that my lead to that conclusion:
  • She refuses to get verified provider status
  • Some of her stories are questionable
  • She doesn't disclose anything about herself (location, reviews, etc.), which is her right, and not knocking her for it, but if she were a recognized provider somewhere, why all the mystery? Generally, providers do advertise.
So, this is a poll question...
You need to do a little research.
Charles seriously?

Just the volume of posts should give you a clue, it's London Rayne and short of her admitting it which wouldn't be very likely, no one really cares. Hell I don't really care beyond the humor in it. It's not like Layla South has resurfaced or anything that worry some. Actually I'm kind of proud of her for figuring out when she was sitting on 20 points that she might get banned and creating a back up handle. Because that is exactly what I did on aspd in 2001, so props to you LR for either studying SHMB herstory or seeing an elegant solution to the problem of being banned.

Now where is that popcorn?

Don't really care enough to dig, life is short and there are better things to do with my time than look it up, but CT if this is the toothache you must gnaw on, I would suggest the easiest way to confirm Wayward's theory is to see if that chick Naomi is constantly chiming in with +1 and other bootlickings to her posts.
Don't really care enough to dig, life is short and there are better things to do with my time than look it up, but CT if this is the toothache you must gnaw on, I would suggest the easiest way to confirm Wayward's theory is to see if that chick Naomi is constantly chiming in with +1 and other bootlickings to her posts. Originally Posted by phatdaty
Now that is an A1 post if I've ever seen one. Do not rayne on Naomi, she is a nice young woman or possibly LR's gay assistant... okay that last part was a joke so don't go all Al Swearengen on me phat. Not sure I can handle this much irony before breakfast, do not pick on Naomi! She has agreed to meet me for juice in Houston and you are not going to mess that up. I probably just did with the whole LR's gay assistant joke. But it's pretty funny at least to me and maybe WTF will like it and that will sure put a bur under your saddle now won't it Valley boy.
Wait.. Isis is London Rayne now? I've read it all.

You guys sure do make a lot of false accusations. Check out
Isis's posting style. That is not London. In fact, She's a lot nice than London.

Oh and thanks for the kind words wayward. There goes that freebie .

Isis's posting style. That is not London. In fact, She's a lot nice than London.

Oh and thanks for the kind words wayward. There goes that freebie . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

Oh and thanks for the kind words wayward. There goes that freebie . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah you might want to recheck my batting average on this kind of stuff Naomi, wait I hate sports references and I really hate baseball so however could Father Wayward the murdering rat bastard have written that?

I'm sad about the freebie but this is kind of a double edged sword, now see that's okay because I like medieval stuff a lot, so I'm still posting in my voice. I don't know if you have noticed this but some of the women we love are not terribly fond of you. Let's just say they don't share my complete faith in you intrinsic goodness. So and this is where Charley is going to thinck I'm lying again... Naomi if you get mad at me, they are going to be pleased and by pleased I mean... well you probably know what I mean and let's try and not chap charley again this morning.

So let's recap if I'm wrong about LR being II it's still pretty funny, if you blow me (get it?) off while I'll be sad someone might still buy me "lunch" so this thread as the other Charley and by that I mean Sheen would say is win win won.

Now come here and sit of Father Wayward's lap you know it's going to drive Ansley nuts.
Yeah you might want to recheck my batting average on this kind of stuff Naomi, wait I hate sports references and I really hate baseball so however could Father Wayward the murdering rat bastard have written that? Originally Posted by Wayward
Maybe so my dear but I know London would tell me if she was doing funny business. She woudn't lie to me, would she? I doubt they are the same people. C'mon in one week London has been accused of being me, I have been accused of being London, You make funny jokes about me being her gay male assistant and now I'm not London but Isis and London are supposedly the same person. It's too funny. Honestly? I don't care too much. It's all speculation on a frickin SHMB.

I'm sad about the freebie but this is kind of a double edged sword, now see that's okay because I like medieval stuff a lot, so I'm still posting in my voice. I don't know if you have noticed this but some of the women we love are not terribly fond of you. Let's just say they don't share my complete faith in you intrinsic goodness. So and this is where Charley is going to thinck I'm lying again... Naomi if you get mad at me, they are going to be pleased and by pleased I mean... well you probably know what I mean and let's try and not chap charley again this morning.
Tell those women I said BIG kiss and hugs because they're wasting their time. I'm too lovable. lol

So let's recap if I'm wrong about LR being II it's still pretty funny, if you blow me (get it?) off while I'll be sad someone might still buy me "lunch" so this thread as the other Charley and by that I mean Sheen would say is win win won.
No. I'm not going to blow you off but I have something pretty funny to tell you. Oh you're going to love it too! I wont' say here.. LOL!

Now come here and sit of Father Wayward's lap you know it's going to drive Ansley nuts.
Wayward.... Leave Naomi alone she's my favorite
I could careless....I can't believe there is even a thread started about this, I doubt that London cares about this board enough to do that
No way is this London (Ive met her in person so I can say) , Isis is waaaay to passive!! Also Ive talked to Naomi way to many times on the phone so I can vouch for her as well (and she is a sweetheart)
No way is this London (Ive met her in person so I can say) , Isis is waaaay to passive!! Also Ive talked to Naomi way to many times on the phone so I can vouch for her as well (and she is a sweetheart) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh don't say that. I'm supposed to be the big mean "elitist" b3tch on campus.
Oh don't say that. I'm supposed to be the big mean "elitist" b3tch on campus. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Wait...I thought that was me??
Wayward.... Leave Naomi alone she's my favorite Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Seriously EA Naomi likes spankings and you thinck I'm going to leave her alone? Have you ever met me? Or was that someone else in your bunny suit? Naomi likes attention and it's up to us to give it to her.