White House blacks certain media outlets....

One word shame- any time govt blocks free press you guys need to be worried. I will give it to Obama- as much as Fox news bashed him, he never blocked them from white house briefings- very sickening.
how does one "black" the media?

So let's see LLephantMan, we've got a fucking constitutional crisis here and you're correcting typos.

Big surprise.
ASSWIPE POSTING SPAM AGAIN!
So let's see LLephantMan, we've got a fucking constitutional crisis here and you're correcting typos.

Big surprise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" Constitutional Crisis " ????? Because some lying liberal were " uninvited " to a press briefing ? Nothing in THE CONSTITUTION says that a President HAS TO give reporters an audience OR ANYTHING ELSE , ya POS lyin liberal. Keep up that DOTY campaign !
how does one "black" the media?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well maybe the massage parlor ladies you see should "black" out their license numbers to protect themselves from a stalker like you!!!!

Only Dictators block the free press you moron!!!!!
It was a White House briefing while the President was speaking at CPAC. It was held in Spicers office. It's only so big. Even a Fox guy did not get an invite. Don't meltdown snowflakes, sometimes you just have to stand back and evaluate whole situation. Problem with you liberals is you cannot see the "forest through the trees".
Always hitting the panic button.
It was a White House briefing while the President was speaking at CPAC. It was held in Spicers office. It's only so big. Even a Fox guy did not get an invite. Don't meltdown snowflakes, sometimes you just have to stand back and evaluate whole situation. Problem with you liberals is you cannot see the "forest through the trees".
Always hitting the panic button. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Oh shut the hell he censored the press and if that doesn't offend you get the hell out of my country.
Well maybe the massage parlor ladies you see should "black" out their license numbers to protect themselves from a stalker like you!!!!

Only Dictators block the free press you moron!!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

your premise falls apart on the word free bahhaa

a better word would be unbiased ... but what does that little technical issue matter to a bloviating libtard like you?

certainly you know that almost all of the media is owned by a dozen major corporations? and then there's the ny times who at least admitted the obvious .. mostly because they had to .. but whatev ..the media knows their attacks on Trump blew up like atomic bombs on them and they helped get Trump elected and now it's eating their asses alive. bahhaa
Oh shut the hell he censored the press and if that doesn't offend you get the hell out of my country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Well, that was a nice civilized conversation. It it nice to see a liberal that is to open to conversation without bias.
So refreshing. Luke, you may have a future in politics the way you reach across the aisle.
your premise falls apart on the word free bahhaa

a better word would be unbiased ... but what does that little technical issue matter to a bloviating libtard like you?

certainly you know that almost all of the media is owned by a dozen major corporations? and then there's the ny times who at least admitted the obvious .. mostly because they had to .. but whatev ..the media knows their attacks on Trump blew up like atomic bombs on them and they helped get Trump elected and now it's eating their asses alive. bahhaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you want total unbias U.S news watch BBC news - its obvious Fox News is pro republican and MSNBC and CNN is pro democratic that's a no brainer.
Well, that was a nice civilized conversation. It it nice to see a liberal that is to open to conversation without bias.
So refreshing. Luke, you may have a future in politics the way you reach across the aisle. Originally Posted by canuckeight
I am more conservative than any of you in here I am a registered republican for many Years you idiot
I am more conservative than any of you in here I am a registered republican for many Years you idiot Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are you? then what up with all the whining about Trump winning? Any conservative Republican woulda voted Trump on principles alone. bhaahha that's a no brainer.

face it lame brain the very core principles you claim swept Trump into office. so what was your point again?? bahhaaa
Oh shut the hell he censored the press and if that doesn't offend you get the hell out of my country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Nobody here is in Italy you dumbfounded dipshit
If you want total unbias U.S news watch BBC news - its obvious Fox News is pro republican and MSNBC and CNN is pro democratic that's a no brainer. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I watch BBC