Things you think of when your drunk

okay everyone. so i am officially drunk and loveing eevery second of it! nd i was curious what type of thoughts cross you mind when your drunk?!!!?> lets see for me its oh idk i really am not thinking right now just typing on this dman computer that doesnt even have a cd imput@

ahahahah anyway i want to hear your random thoughts of the day!

Glad to see you're having fun, haha.

I don't often get drunk, when I do, though, I think about dancing- and then, suddenly, I'm dancing. I also think about how I should not, NOT drive...but how fun it would be if I did. Muscle memory, right?
Fucking!

That is........if I don't pass out first.
Fucking! Originally Posted by kerwil62

I do this regardless if im drunk.
You know they now have an App for drunk texting and posting. It's called the day after App,something like that.
lol...gosh last night i had the strangest dream that there was this frog in some mud and it was kinda mushy, like it blended in with the mud and i wanted to show it to my friends so i picked it up and sat it down somewhere else to show them but the frog got angry and turned into a snake and bit my right hand. then my arm slowly started to die. THEN all of a sudden im going to this location to see someone and i think its a sting so i turn around to leave and on my way out the door my dad walks by me, twice, somehow idk lol but i left without my purse....i tried to call the guy to let him know the police were behind it but i couldnt get ahold of him....i have strange dreams...things that make you go hmmmmmm!!!!
Image 6 of Mandy's showcase, if I drank.
Since I don't drink I don't think much when I'm drunk but I know what I would be thinking about if I was in Mandy's presence while she was drunk or not lol.
lmao. that made me laugh out loud to myself ahahaha

Since I don't drink I don't think much when I'm drunk but I know what I would be thinking about if I was in Mandy's presence while she was drunk or not lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's what I was hoping for babe
Engage in political discussions on SHMB's.
  • Rezo
  • 03-30-2011, 12:07 PM
thoughts while drunk?

i wish whoever was spinning this room around would friggin' knock it off already
I call up texasgator and ask him what sperm tastes like.
I call up texasgator and ask him what sperm tastes like. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

that needed to be in stereo.
I call up texasgator and ask him what sperm tastes like. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Whose?