Click Click, I hear the sound of cuffs going on Obama

• WTF
  • 03-05-2017, 06:47 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-attack-obama/ Originally Posted by canuckeight
Did you read the article? Says the FBI Director says this didn't happen.
Did you read the article? Says the FBI Director says this didn't happen. Originally Posted by WTF

since his agency wasn't doing the wiretapping, how would he know? shit for brains.

ah and that guy Clapper? yeah we know what his word is worth, don't we? dirt.
Did you read the article? Says the FBI Director says this didn't happen. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes I did, did you?

FBI Director James Comey reportedly believes allegation Barack Obama wiretapped
since his agency wasn't doing the wiretapping, how would he know? shit for brains.

ah and that guy Clapper? yeah we know what his word is worth, don't we? dirt. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
chance are good that NSA was doing the wiretapping.

reports don't say what agency was doing it tho.

FBI doesn't seem to know anything about it, so its prolly NSA.
Says the FBI Director says this didn't happen. Originally Posted by WTF
The same "FBI Director" who said the Government couldn't prove the intent of HillaryNoMore without DIRECT EVIDENCE! And also the SAME FBI DIRECTOR the Democrats blamed for costing them the election (Before they blamed Russians)!!!

So NOW he's Mr. Truth?????

He can testify under oath in the investigation and see if the media story holds up! Just like all the other NaySayers! You must not have heard Senator Coons!!!!
This is the daily shit that brings out the loonies.

As we've seen.

sad.
You must not have heard Senator Coons!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

"Yes, what he meant to say was..."

He lied....flat out lied. Crawfishing POS
"Yes, what he meant to say was..."

He lied....flat out lied. Crawfishing POS Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
He was absolutely incredible .... on the "Intelligence Committee"?

"Crawfishing" .... he was "crabbing" .... running sideways!!!!

These Lying POS's run for cover when the conservative media questions their sources and basis for their bullshit claims ....

... that the sheeples on here follow to the letter with insulting remarks to anyone who challenges the veracity of the bullshit!!!

Liberals are not learning! Their bullshit doesn't fly any more!
Wire tapping, legal or illegal, takes many shapes and forms.
The belief that somebody cannot be wire tapped without authorization is naive at the least.

Maybe it is time we start investigating the previous administration with new eyes and party affiliations. Seems only fair.
Wire tapping, legal or illegal, takes many shapes and forms.
The belief that somebody cannot be wire tapped without authorization is naive at the least. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Flynn was at Trump Towers when he was being taped speaking with the Russian ambassador...right?
I agree odumboo should be locked up ( for many things) however two words on this one PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY the libertarts get out of jail free card.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Yes I did, did you?

FBI Director James Comey reportedly believes allegation Barack Obama wiretapped Originally Posted by canuckeight
Do any of you numbnuts wanna bet Obama does not get arrested over this? I mean that was the title of your thread.
Do any of you numbnuts wanna bet Obama does not get arrested over this? I mean that was the title of your thread. Originally Posted by WTF
You're really going out on a limb here.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 11:05 AM
You're really going out on a limb here. Originally Posted by bambino

I wasn't the one the posted this stupid thread.

Trump ain't being cuffed either.

In 3.5 more years will find out if he can get reelected.

If he'd put down that twitter account , he just may.