I am wanting to quit

I am wanting to quit what do I do? How do I go about it?
Dang, and I was just trying to see you. Hope all is well and good fortune to you moving forward.

This thread I believe answers your question.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1917119
You want to quit using the site?

1. Edit your showcase/profile to remove your email and phone number, then a simple "I've retired, don't contact me again" under services and availability.

2. Never log in again. Change your phone number.

You don't need to provide a reason to anyone or make a request to anyone. Just go.

Never understood why there has to be a process or a request made.
Many choose to make their exit public; others just simply choose to fade away.

Sweetheart, best of luck going forward, been a pleasure knowing you!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-12-2017, 06:06 PM
I am wanting to quit what do I do? How do I go about it? Originally Posted by boredhousewife46
There are two options...

1. Disable your account. It would still be visible but would say "Account disabled" under your handle.
  2. Guest your account. The admins will only guest an account (replace the handle of the account with "Guestxxxxxx") if there is a serious privacy/security issue.

You must include a reason for your request.

We can't delete your account, your posts, or your reviews. Those are the property of ECCIE.

You may forward your request to the Admins by using the Contact Us link in the Main Menu on the left of the Main page of this site. You may also contact them directly by email at websupport@eccie.net.

Please provide a reason for your request.
Best of luck to you boredhousewife. Has been a pleasure knowing you and always enjoyed seeing you out and about. I may be right behind you.
wishing you the best babe
Oh Sweetheart....you have been a ray of sunshine to our community. Your infectious smile will be missed. Love, P.