Ripping off clothes

I've done this with a few ladies. Bringing clothes that I don't wear any longer like my t-shirts or other old clothes items.
Anyone else enjoying that sort of fantasy?
One fantasy is to use restraints and then tear off clothes, leaving her naked and helpless.
  • Zena
  • 03-13-2017, 03:29 AM
Oh yeah ! Yummmmm! I love the ripping clothes off- idea ! To you ? Or to me? I even have more yummy ideas on this, that is better for a p.m.
hmmm restraints, ripping my clothes off hmmm oh yeah definitely my kind of play... more please, sir.
When I see a lady in fishnet clothing, I want to rip it off like Hulk Hogan used to rip off his tshirts before he wrestled in the ring.
A couple of times I have made arrangements with dominant ladies to be wearing 2nd hand clothes bought especially for the occasion. They tied me up then slowly cut my clothes off with scissors, carefully exposing the areas they wanted to abuse. We all thought it was pretty hot. I had of course brought a set of clothes to wear after the play was over.
In the movie "Basic Instinct" there is a scene where the man rips off his girlfriend's panties for a hot romp, he pushes her over, rips off her panties, and starts to fuck her hard, that is a mini fantasy of mine...
Mine too, especially if they were a thong.
I've done this with a few ladies. Bringing clothes that I don't wear any longer like my t-shirts or other old clothes items.
Anyone else enjoying that sort of fantasy?
One fantasy is to use restraints and then tear off clothes, leaving her naked and helpless. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Good fantasy idea old clothes paying clients rip off.
In the movie "Basic Instinct" there is a scene where the man rips off his girlfriend's panties for a hot romp, he pushes her over, rips off her panties, and starts to fuck her hard, that is a mini fantasy of mine... Originally Posted by jmhawk1
This!
More fun than donating to goodwill.
Fancy lady you make no sense, please get off ECCIE.
Fancy lady you make no sense, please get off ECCIE. Originally Posted by hotrod81
Thank God.
I thought it was me having a stroke or something and not able to read any more.

I have watched old cowboy and Indian movies with better dialect.
Had a doubles session were they played a couple that I was kidnapping to use for my pleasure. She was tied up on the bed,gagged and helpless when he came through the door I was awaiting him to rip his clothes away stripping him naked to use him to pleasure her and I as well.....and here goes my pussy getting all wet remembering such hot wet fun
I like to rip open the crotch of panty hose and eat pussy.
I like to rip open the crotch of panty hose and eat pussy. Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues
MMMMMM {note to self}...be that way in april and we can do just that..lol..mmmmmmm