HARDWARE STORE

Do the employees at the hardware store ever wonder why there are so many puddles on the floor? the hardware store is more erotic to a sub than any adult store. this where our doms get their brilliant ideas .... So many ways to make a sub create a puddle in the hardware store from the obvious rope aisle to finding so many things to use for spankings and creating paddles and canes and i realise floggers though fun ARE NO LONGER MY FAVORITE .... to go tothe hardware store and pick out your next cane or paddle omg .... especially when he has Such a creative mind to make these things is any store ACTUALLY SAFE FROM SUBS LEAVING PUDDLES... MY MIND IS IN OVERDRIVE FROM A CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT and this morning learning all the places you can find things to make these beautiful tools that make a sub feel soooooo amazing..... damn i can't believe how many puddles i have mADE just typing this. definitely gotta go shopping today or even window shopping....
Pro need to come up with Hardware fantasy for client to make pubble on the floor.
Not only hardware store, kitchen/cooking stores are another great place to find implements.
Don't forget the garden and your choice of crook neck or straight neck squash,
Agreed! Lots of people get hung up on having fancy, top of the line gear, but I find that it's random items from Home Depot or Bed Bath & Beyond that are my favorites. A good Dom(me) is only as good as their creativity
Do the employees at the hardware store ever wonder why there are so many puddles on the floor? the hardware store is more erotic to a sub than any adult store. this where our doms get their brilliant ideas .... So many ways to make a sub create a puddle in the hardware store from the obvious rope aisle to finding so many things to use for spankings and creating paddles and canes and i realise floggers though fun ARE NO LONGER MY FAVORITE .... to go tothe hardware store and pick out your next cane or paddle omg .... especially when he has Such a creative mind to make these things is any store ACTUALLY SAFE FROM SUBS LEAVING PUDDLES... MY MIND IS IN OVERDRIVE FROM A CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT and this morning learning all the places you can find things to make these beautiful tools that make a sub feel soooooo amazing..... damn i can't believe how many puddles i have mADE just typing this. definitely gotta go shopping today or even window shopping.... Originally Posted by EveParadise
So I take you to the lumber store and we pick out a nice piece. Then back to the shop where you have to quietly stand and watch me plane the piece down and then cut out your custom made paddle. Making you watch each step in the process. Then if you were a very good girl I'd let you do the finish sanding. Sanding it so nice and smooth so it doesn't tear up your soft delicate backside. So how big of a puddle would you leave on the shop floor, lol.
Buying pulleys from lowes an older guy asked me if I was lifting a bridge with all the rope and tackle.