Flavored Lube - Ya or Na?

Hello ladies- If I purchased flavored lubricant would any of the providers be willing to take fun into some oral activities? Also would it give you the sense and desire of trying to take it deeper and swallow my load?

Curious on what does responses will be- Go!
When you go to a buffet you don't restrict yourself to just one dish, do you? Be adventurous!

I include flavored lubes in play already, and a wee bit extra slide can help things glide. I look for water-based or organic products, all thoroughly researched and personally taste-tested before usage. Check labels carefully, and if you're in a local adult store ASK if the employees have tried them. (My favorite Cindy's has been pretty good with honest thumbs up or thumbs down opinions.) Some flavored lubes just taste AWFUL, get gummy, leave stains, or are made with so many chemicals they can cause reactions, so bear in mind allergies and/or aversions. I can't take anything made with strawberry essence myself, and many women find ingredients like silicone, glycerin, and parabens in lubes aggravating. ALWAYS get permission before slathering a new condiment on your hot dog.

If you want a recommendation, Juicy Lube by ID works for me, water-based but does contain glycerin and a few hard-to-pronounce substances, but my super-sensitive skin has had no problems, it comes in multiple flavors, has a palatable taste and a dependable effect, and it's safe for condoms. http://www.idlube.com/our-products/id-juicy-lube/
I'll have the Nuoc Mam please.
I'll have the Nuoc Mam please. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Heh.

How about a Jameson nip dip? The tart tip tickles the tongue fancifully.

Don't use a whole shot, but a scant dab o' Irish dew a droplet at a time off a perfectly-manicured red nail on the Blarney Stones or shillelagh shaft can be lickably sensual and visual, stimulating a shot.
Pepperoni Pizza?
I just purchased the Swiss Navy Passion Fruit. I love the Swiss Navy products, feels like the real McCoy!!

I put a couple of drops on my finger and almost bit my finger and sucked my skin off- LOL,...good stuff!!

I am so ready to have an orally / deep throat enthusiast try me out!!
Cherry has always been my choice of flava
I have a Swiss Army knife but no flavored lube.
ID brand BubbleGum Flavor!!! (has to the be the ID brand or it's not right!)
but that stuff is AWESOME
I CAN LICK IT LIKE A LOLLIPOP ALL DAY LONG IF ITS DOUSED IN THAT STUFF!
yummm!
Hello ladies- If I purchased flavored lubricant would any of the providers be willing to take fun into some oral activities? Also would it give you the sense and desire of trying to take it deeper and swallow my load?

Curious on what does responses will be- Go! Originally Posted by Redrum TX

There are plenty of providers offering BBBJNQNS, no condiments required!
There are plenty of providers offering BBBJNQNS, no condiments required! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Too true, but a little variety doesn't hurt the snack mix. Whether Spanish pea, pistachio, hazel, pecan, cashew, Brazil, or macadamia, they are ALL appreciated nuts for MY tongue!

(And yes, I know the difference between botanical and culinary nuts, so lets not get into the legume vs. seed vs. drupe controversy.)
I love flavored lube! My favorite is the Sex Tarts brand. Not just for oral, but atm as well! Then at least I have something tasty in my mouth while that is happening, lols.
Attached Images File Type: jpg lube.jpg (22.4 KB, 215 views)
I need to get me some of the tart flavor!! That does sound yummy for sure!! Thanks for sharing!
https://us-i5.tb.wal.co/asr/b990dbb5...0&odnBg=FFFFFF

My favorite. Water based, great flavor, great for massage, great as a lubricant. Comes in many flavors (Vanilla, Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry, etc.)
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2017, 06:48 AM
Guess I'm alone in the never tasted lybe department. I never buy flavored lube just ky or astroglide I keep in my hobby stash with condoms. I only use it when the kitty needs a little juice.

Guess I've always heard those flavors and scents mess ladies up down there sometimes so i stick with straight old school proven stuff. Maybe i will widen my options for the ladies.