Respect!!

I wrote a review the other day for the Wild Zebra!! I was later told by the joke of a moderator Mokoa that I will not receive credit because I did not get laid... The whole purpose of this site is to write reviews of clubs and providers and to tell what happen if anything... I state in my review the dancer wouldn't even let me touch her, so obviously I wasn't going to get laid... A credit for a review shouldn't be based on if a person get's laid or not it should be based on the information provided so that anyone reading will know when walking into a place what they can get away with and with who. So the dancer I got dances is obviously not going to put out so therefore the rest of the board can conclude not to spend money on her unless they want straight up dances!!

Now I'm being warned by Mokoa that I have to show him respect for being the all mighty and powerful moderator that he is!! Well respect is earned Mokoa not given!! I didn't choose you as a moderator you just are the one that happened to get to be moderator, but the purpose of this site is as I explained above... If an provider fails to show then I'm going to write a review letting the board know that she doesn't show for appointments which will help the board members avoid wasting money and time.... So any review that is given that helps board members avoid wasting time and money should be given credit not just the ones where someone get's laid!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-03-2011, 01:02 PM
I wrote a review the other day for the Wild Zebra!! I was later told by the joke of a moderator Mokoa that I will not receive credit because I did not get laid... The whole purpose of this site is to write reviews of clubs and providers and to tell what happen if anything... I state in my review the dancer wouldn't even let me touch her, so obviously I wasn't going to get laid... A credit for a review shouldn't be based on if a person get's laid or not it should be based on the information provided so that anyone reading will know when walking into a place what they can get away with and with who. So the dancer I got dances is obviously not going to put out so therefore the rest of the board can conclude not to spend money on her unless they want straight up dances!! Originally Posted by joeykid7675
The guidelines for writing reviews for the Strip Club forum are in a thread that is stuck at the top of that forum. A link to that thread is here...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12732

Read through that and please notice what is written in red. I will quote it here...

NO EXTRAS = NO PA CREDIT! A standard lap dance, a little feel here and there, receiving grinding or rubbing while clothed that may or may not achieve completion, DOES NOT qualify as extras.
Here is the review you posted...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=200745

Clearly, it did not meet the criteria for approval.

Now I'm being warned by Mokoa that I have to show him respect for being the all mighty and powerful moderator that he is!! Well respect is earned Mokoa not given!! I didn't choose you as a moderator you just are the one that happened to get to be moderator, but the purpose of this site is as I explained above... If an provider fails to show then I'm going to write a review letting the board know that she doesn't show for appointments which will help the board members avoid wasting money and time.... So any review that is given that helps board members avoid wasting time and money should be given credit not just the ones where someone get's laid!!! Originally Posted by joeykid7675
You may post reviews here all you want. If they meet the criteria, established by the owners of this site, for approval then they will get approved. The review you wrote that I referenced above did not meet that criteria. Simple as that.

You were issued the warning because you posted the following...

So you got to get fucking laid in order to write a review of the club?? Yeah great fucking guidelines there idiot!!
That was Post 6 in the same thread I referenced above. It is a clear violation of Rules 1, 3 and 4 of the Forum Guidelines. You may familiarize yourself with these guidelines by clicking the Forum Guidelines tab at the top of any page.

Here is a link to them...

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Everything I have referenced speaks for itself.
Joeykid, our "joke of a moderator" is well respected around here. I read all six of your reviews, and you haven't been laid yet! Now there's the humor!
  • oden
  • 04-03-2011, 01:46 PM
The mods aren't doing this for the money and the ones like Mokoa were helping people out even before they were Mods. This can be a great place for you or you can go your own way. Just don't mess with people that are so generous of their time and knowledge.
Just when I thought it was getting boring up here ...
Circle this day on the calendar because I agree with Yssup Rider!!
GO SPURS GO

Mokoa doesn't make the rules, he just enforces them. Don't be such a jerk. He has even given me an infraction when I wasn't following a rule so you shouldn't be mad at him. I wasn't. I should have followed the rules.
Infraction? Is that another name for Wet Willy?
Are you by any chance related to anyone on this site?