A community of disease??

Fellow hobbiests and moderators where is the education for the gentlemen and ladies of this board about safe hobbying? There is plenty of advice on posting ads and making a showcase and how to become a "premium" member but, nothing about safe bcd habits. Why am I all of a sudden riddled with requests for bbfs and creampies?

These shouldn't even be "menu" options.
Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be more advice on how to make "menu" requests because many well meaning gentlemen don't even realize they are coming across as LE when flat out asking for a certain act in abbreviation or not in exchange for donation.

I recently had a "hobbyist" say I could just look at him as in examine him to make sure he's ok! And participate in bbfs.

My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?

Am I the only one experiencing this?
.....My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?
Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer

Big D
Big D Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Does the "D" stand for "Dallas" or "Derriere"?
The former and not JUST the latter.
"Education" won't help those people...
Agree. Education still can't fix stoopid
  • iquit
  • 03-27-2017, 07:07 AM
Why am I all of a sudden riddled with requests for bbfs and creampies?

I recently had a "hobbyist" say I could just look at him as in examine him to make sure he's ok! And participate in bbfs.

My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?

Am I the only one experiencing this? Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer
Only 1 gentleman? Or 2. How many is important. You're making it seem like an epidemic. Dallas, this is very common. If you go off and post each time you get such a request, you will loose in this game. Also consider the crowd you hang out with. Be consistent with whatever you offer and this will get better.
I recently had a Houston provider offer me bbfs for extra donation. No thanks and I moved on.
So how should one make menu requests without coming across as LE?

If its a provider I've never seen before and she doesnt have reviews, I like to get some clarification on whats exactly going to happen so theres no misunderstanding (i.e. she thinks shes just giving a massage and I'm assuming theres extras.)
strap up play safe and remember we'll all be dead in close to another 50 yrs or less anyway.

.....how to make "menu" requests because many well meaning gentlemen don't even realize they are coming across as LE when flat out asking for a certain act in abbreviation or not in exchange for donation.

? Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer

Sooooo. What difference does it make if it is covered or not from a "LE" point of view?
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 08:56 AM

Am I the only one experiencing this? Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer
What would you say to a provider that questioned your safety precautions concerning bbj's?

You do know there are a ton of ladies that think you are crazy for doing as much?

Be leery of the man who wants bbfs anal! Those are the crazy Mofos!
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 09:02 AM
Sooooo. What difference does it make if it is covered or not from a "LE" point of view? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You obviously do not know LE tactics.

Answering the question either way will get you hauled to jail.

Unless of course , you answer that you do not have sex for money no matter if it is covered or not...

The stupidity of many on issues of the law concerning prostitution has always astounded me...it is much like politics. People believe a whole lot of half truths...

"Education" won't help those people... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Agree. Education still can't fix stoopid Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Indeed!

While I wouldn't engage in the practice of BBFS due to the much-publicized safety risk, I don't think a Hobby board focused on the pursuit of pleasure in whatever form it takes should legislate the morality of others. We are ALL free to "Just say no." I do so routinely, as the question does seem to be asked more often, and no amount of money will change my mind.

Perhaps RESPECT is the key, with a dash of LITERACY, as in comprehensively perusing a provider's reviews and offerings and politely respecting her decision to not participate in certain activities, especially if she expressly states thus in her Showcase, and don't PESTER her about it.

Fellows, do YOU want to be continuously hounded and harangued for something after you've informed the other party that it isn't an option? Ladies and gents, enjoy what you wish in your own bodily amusement parks,
but don't expect others to board rides they consider hazardous (or even merely unpleasant) just because tickets are sold elsewhere. After all, we aren't lemmings playing follow-the-leader over the cliff. But for those who advertise or seek the bareback buffet with a creampie dessert, well, it's their choice, so let them make it.

Might help if more providers actually filled out their Showcases. Some don't for fear that they can be used as evidence by LE, but heck, ladies, we're already advertising on a HOOKER board and being reviewed for our services. A complete profile doesn't have to read like a pay-by-the-item menu, but informational clarity is increasingly important.
Indeed!

While I wouldn't engage in the practice of BBFS due to the much-publicized safety risk, I don't think a Hobby board focused on the pursuit of pleasure in whatever form it takes should legislate the morality of others. We are ALL free to "Just say no." I do so routinely, as the question does seem to be asked more often, and no amount of money will change my mind.

Perhaps RESPECT is the key, with a dash of LITERACY, as in comprehensively perusing a provider's reviews and offerings and politely respecting her decision to not participate in certain activities, especially if she expressly states thus in her Showcase, and don't PESTER her about it.

Fellows, do YOU want to be continuously hounded and harangued for something after you've informed the other party that it isn't an option? Ladies and gents, enjoy what you wish in your own bodily amusement parks,
but don't expect others to board rides they consider hazardous (or even merely unpleasant) just because tickets are sold elsewhere. After all, we aren't lemmings playing follow-the-leader over the cliff. But for those who advertise or seek the bareback buffet with a creampie dessert, well, it's their choice, so let them make it.

Might help if more providers actually filled out their Showcases. Some don't for fear that they can be used as evidence by LE, but heck, ladies, we're already advertising on a HOOKER board and being reviewed for our services. A complete profile doesn't have to read like a pay-by-the-item menu, but informational clarity is increasingly important.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Ditto