The Quotes of that Professor from...wait, Pennsylvania..? Oh, wow....

What have we here...? Hoo boy!

A professor....of politics & global studies...from a university (Drexel)..in PENNSYLVANIA....hmmmm, this is too much of a coincidence. Or is it?

George Ciccariello-Maher @ciccmaher (a hyphenated name is ALWAYS a red flag, 'specially for a "man") recently tweeted:

"Some guy just gave up his First Class Seat for a uniformed soldier. People are Thanking Him. I'm just trying to not vomit and yell about Mosul".

I've no idea where to start on that one. Wow. Whatta douche.

Keep in mind, our dear professor is the same who tweeted back in December:

"All I want for Christmas is White Genocide".

Later, he defended that same tweet (to AP) as "satire", mocking what he referred to as "the imaginary concept" of white genocide. Wow. (Hey...what would the backlash be if a conservative had tweeted "All I want for Christmas is Black Genocide"? Think the left would've made that front page news coast-to-coast?)

Anyways.....this guy is a total loon. And he's a gotdam professor, at that!

Ya know, I cannot help but draw comparisons to similar crazy sh*t we've read (on this same forum). It's got to be a coincidence.....right?

That said...kids today seeking a higher education in that state are truly screwed. Penn State for years turns a blind eye to @#$%&* by the coaching staff and administration...and now this.

A professor....of politics & global studies...from a university (Drexel)..in PENNSYLVANIA....hmmmm, this is too much of a coincidence. Or is it?

George Ciccariello-Maher @ciccmaher (a hyphenated name is ALWAYS a red flag, 'specially for a "man") recently tweeted:

"Some guy just gave up his First Class Seat for a uniformed soldier. People are Thanking Him. I'm just trying to not vomit and yell about Mosul".

Later, he defended that same tweet (to AP) as "satire", mocking what he referred to as "the imaginary concept" of white genocide. Wow. (Hey...what would the backlash be if a conservative had tweeted "All I want for Christmas is Black Genocide"? Think the left would've made that front page news coast-to-coast?)

Ya know, I cannot help but draw comparisons to similar crazy sh*t we've read (on this same forum). It's got to be a coincidence.....right?

That said...kids today seeking a higher education in that state are truly screwed. Penn State for years turns a blind eye to @#$%&* by the coaching staff and administration...and now this. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I watched that leftist loon on Tucker last night. Academia at it's finest.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/3...cariello-maher

More Counties just turned Red.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 09:58 AM

More Counties just turned Red. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Russian Red?

Russian Red?

. Originally Posted by WTF
No dick head red like your chapped ass from rubbing up against them gloryhole walls
One dick head. Why don't you post the stories of Amy Adams the actress giving up get first class seat to a uniform solider which did happen a few months ago
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 10:19 AM
No dick head red like your chapped ass from rubbing up against them gloryhole walls Originally Posted by gary5912
Can you little clit even fit thur a glory hole!

One dick head. Why don't you post the stories of Amy Adams the actress giving up get first class seat to a uniform solider which did happen a few months ago Originally Posted by BigLouie
Becuz, Louis...that, as you noted, happened a few months ago. That was then, this is now. Plus I'm drawing comparisons to one of our resident douchey posters. Jeez.

And, for the record, Amy Adams is hottt and on my TDL. As is Kate Beckinsale.
One dick head. Why don't you post the stories of Amy Adams the actress giving up get first class seat to a uniform solider which did happen a few months ago Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well it sounds like Amy is a stand up person but the professor is a scum bag like WTF
Russian red.

Not with a bang ...
It WAS posted at that time AND discussed. Do some research on a subject before spewing YOUR lyin liberal BS, woncha !

That said...kids today seeking a higher education in that state are truly screwed. Penn State for years turns a blind eye to @#$%&* by the coaching staff and administration...and now this. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ciccariello-Maher sounds like a name that both Lube AND Andynazi boy would be proud to call famiglia ! Especially after he lyin liberal anti-veteran spew ! The libs OWN this POS " Perfesser " !
Ciccariello-Maher sounds like a name that both Lube AND Andynazi boy would be proud to call famiglia ! Especially after he lyin liberal anti-veteran spew ! The libs OWN this POS " Perfesser " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
McCain (on FNC's Outnumbered) is ready to kick that dude's ass. I'd pay good money to see her slap him silly
Russian Red? Originally Posted by WTF
No... Amy Adams Red!

Dog bites man...not a story. People have done things for soldiers for years. Nice but not remarkable. The actor Edward G. Robinson made it a habit of giving a soldier or sailor a ride when he traveled. Now when a man bites a dog (as in this case) attention must be paid. Especially when the piece of shit is in a position of authority for teaching the next generation.

• WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 03:38 PM
Dog bites man...not a story. People have done things for soldiers for years. Nice but not remarkable. The actor Edward G. Robinson made it a habit of giving a soldier or sailor a ride when he traveled. Now when a man bites a dog (as in this case) attention must be paid. Especially when the piece of shit is in a position of authority for teaching the next generation.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'd slap your gay sailor ass to the back of the plane and make you ride in the shitter!